• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Aradune WTB 2.0 Paladin or SK or War on Aradune (1 Viewer)

Hey, did you manage to buy a 75 tank on Aradune?

I've got a 75 warrior, if so.

A little history/disclaimer in the interests of being open, and honest.
The reason I'm interested in selling is purely because my Euro guild, Rosengard collapsed and merged with another, and I always said if that happened I would stop playing EQ completely, which I am.
Despite this account was my original EQ account from probably 99 or 2000, this character was an alt I used. It has a verified email which can be changed easily enough as I understand it.

1290 station cash in the wallet.
The warrior himself is 75 Froglok, with all AA purchased (except some of the useless glyphs) and 45 saved. I would say he's Anguish/Demi geared rather than PoR/TSS geared but adequate for most purposes.

Epic 2.0 and Shademaul weapons, most AC augs done, Regal Worg Saddle mount (Fast) Skull of Denlord Rakban resist clicky, Direwolf Totem of Battle click.

Tradeskill wise he has 242 blacksmithing, enough to make cultural gear with reasonable success if desired.
Unbuffed AC is 1380 and hps is 18265.
Additionally he has the Frightening Flatbread summon clicky from Vaniki, a 9 dose 100% xp potion from the anniversary quests and a 4 hour 50% potion, and several 20slot + backpacks from hunter achievements.

Lmk if you're still interested, I believe gold membership expires on the 10th september.

Hey, did you manage to buy a 75 tank on Aradune?

I've got a 75 warrior, if so.

A little history/disclaimer in the interests of being open, and honest.
The reason I'm interested in selling is purely because my Euro guild, Rosengard collapsed and merged with another, and I always said if that happened I would stop playing EQ completely, which I am.
Despite this account was my original EQ account from probably 99 or 2000, this character was an alt I used. It has a verified email which can be changed easily enough as I understand it.

1290 station cash in the wallet.
The warrior himself is 75 Froglok, with all AA purchased (except some of the useless glyphs) and 45 saved. I would say he's Anguish/Demi geared rather than PoR/TSS geared but adequate for most purposes.

Epic 2.0 and Shademaul weapons, most AC augs done, Regal Worg Saddle mount (Fast) Skull of Denlord Rakban resist clicky, Direwolf Totem of Battle click.

Tradeskill wise he has 242 blacksmithing, enough to make cultural gear with reasonable success if desired.
Unbuffed AC is 1380 and hps is 18265.
Additionally he has the Frightening Flatbread summon clicky from Vaniki, a 9 dose 100% xp potion from the anniversary quests and a 4 hour 50% potion, and several 20slot + backpacks from hunter achievements.

Lmk if you're still interested, I believe gold membership expires on the 10th september.
No offense bro your not verified or premium a really really good warrior just seems super sketchy just my opinion you should get verified and add premium before trying ti make a sale maybe buy some krono or some small purchases build a reputation before trying to sell a big purchase item ? Just an opinion

No offense taken, realise it's sketchy sounding hence the disclosure :)

Furthermore, I'm an idiot that meant to send it as a PM rather than a forum post, but oh well /shrug
As for krono's I've just sold mine off ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Back