- Seller Requirements
- 📌 be good at PLing
I have 2 accts that I am looking to get multiple characters PLed on.
In total I will need 4 Wars (one account) and 4 Shaman (the other account).
I am looking for someone who can handle the 1-60 in full (im not too concerned with speed assuming it wont take more than a couple days).
Let me know your best price for the 8 characters in total.
After we reach an agreement on pricing, I will create the characters and move them to where you need, and then turn over the accts for you to do your magic.
Can pay in Kr or $$.
In total I will need 4 Wars (one account) and 4 Shaman (the other account).
I am looking for someone who can handle the 1-60 in full (im not too concerned with speed assuming it wont take more than a couple days).
Let me know your best price for the 8 characters in total.
After we reach an agreement on pricing, I will create the characters and move them to where you need, and then turn over the accts for you to do your magic.
Can pay in Kr or $$.
