• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Items World of Warcraft WoW Classic TBC/WoTLK -- Whitemane PVP -- Epics and more on Gadgetzan AH -- Alliance or Horde can purchase (1 Viewer)

Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 Get to tanaris/Gadgetzan AH specifically
Looking to sell some items on the gadgetzan auction house in WOW classic TBC/WoTLK on the Whitemane PVP server.
Characters that are either Alliance or Horde can buy and the prices are set according to this fact. Please dont remove this post as
this is the only way I know of to make these items available to the Alliance on Whitemane PVP from horde side. I looked on their
AH and it is sorely lacking quality Epics/Purples for the players on that side, this is to be nice to them! Please correct me if I am
wrong and there are other ways to help them out like this. I figure the server would be more fun if there were more Alliance to PVP
against in world pvp.

Steelgrip Gauntlets: 375 Blacksmithed Epic -- 1497 gold each
Bracers of the Green Fortress: 375 Blacksmithed Epic -- 978 gold each
Black Felsteel Bracers: 375 Blacksmithed Epic -- 597 gold each

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds, the items bind on character after equipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back