• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

White hat Hacker for hire, I shall help you! (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
That's right, hack for hire (whitehat)- I see all the time ill pay for XXXXX Info - I can do a lot. Have a scammed account? Cant login? Ill brute force it. (Must verify within reasonable doubt that its your account) I will not blackhat hack for you when coming to accounts. Need to find someone who scammed you? Give me an email or a name phone number ect.

List of options

Find a person - Contact info, facebook, phone number, social media of any kind. Place of residents, Call logs. Logins and passwords.
Recovery options - Gaming accounts of most types (Not always successful, if you used a crazy 16chaaricter password with Capital and $%$ signs and shit, then your out of luck.)
OTHER - Maybe a website scammed you? Need information from it?

The options are endless! I take Krono / Cash / Accounts!

That's right, hack for hire (whitehat)- I see all the time ill pay for XXXXX Info - I can do a lot. Have a scammed account? Cant login? Ill brute force it. (Must verify within reasonable doubt that its your account) I will not blackhat hack for you when coming to accounts. Need to find someone who scammed you? Give me an email or a name phone number ect.

List of options

Find a person - Contact info, facebook, phone number, social media of any kind. Place of residents, Call logs. Logins and passwords.
Recovery options - Gaming accounts of most types (Not always successful, if you used a crazy 16chaaricter password with Capital and $%$ signs and shit, then your out of luck.)
OTHER - Maybe a website scammed you? Need information from it?

The options are endless! I take Krono / Cash / Accounts!
Hack redbot for me, 400$.

Did he scam you! He did? Then I shall help! *Cough* there's a few security flaws. *Cough**cough* could fix for redcents *cough*

we have an ignore feature :) Click their username and it's in the dropdown. (doesn't work on admins though)

Wtf is LoD, wants to try it out incognito? See how incognito you really are? Shit I thought it was a good idea. Someone's always looking for someone,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back