• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Poll Discussion Which new TLP do you plan to play on? Mischief vs. Thornblade (1 Viewer)

Mischief vs Thornblade?

• The one without a queue - Buying

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The one without a queue - Selling

• Both - Buying (this one seems unlikely but I left it as an option!)

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
Was trying to think about the benefits to each server. I assume some people have guilds that picked a server or will pick a server soon.

I thought this would be nice to get a rough estimate of buyers/sellers for each server. Would be unfortunate if all the buyers were on 1 server and sellers on the other!

I am up in the air and might possibly try to make toons on both. I definitely will not be waiting in a queue though for playing initially on launch. So, if there is waiting early or it takes 10 minutes to zone, I will hop over to the less popular server and decide later if I want to level toons on the laggy server once it calms down.

@Teichou @Redbot - I am fairly certain that having the words Buying and/or Selling in the title force posted the thread into the WTB section. I had to delete 4 other posts I made and the only difference between those and this one was that I put a different title on this one. Can you really not post a discussion that has the word buying or selling in it without it being forced to the buying/selling section?

The two servers are exact duplicates of each other and launching at the exact same moment in time. You would think the pops would be balanced?

The issue is that Mischief was announced first, with Thornblade possibly launching as a back up server if needed. Before this changed (to launching simultaneously), most guilds set everything up for Mischief.

So, will they make the move?

I think these TLPs are going to be the most popular we have seen to date. If everyone tried to scrable on Mischief, you are going to have the same situation as Aradune . . . 2-6 hour queues every single evening, 5-15 minute zones times, and disconnects (that put you back in the massive queue).

Seen as both servers are launching at the same time, with the same ruleset, they need to keep server transfers open between the two servers . . . or, at the very least, offer one free transfer before Kunark launches. If you could move back and forth between the two servers, paid or unpaid, it really wouldn't matter what server you started on.

Given the way the servers were initially announced, I'm guessing Mischief will be the go to server and they will announce free transfers to Thornblade in an attempt to balance the servers.

Population could be balanced, but the type of people on each server can influence the prices differently.

GDKP guilds will be setting prices and flooding the market with items. But, on the other hand, lots of those guild members will have plat to spend on other things. So, it depends what you're selling I guess lol.

If there were more casuals on 1 server and that server had no GDKP guild, that would prob mean the big items would be priced higher.

Definitely excited either way. Going to be so much fun.

Was trying to think about the benefits to each server. I assume some people have guilds that picked a server or will pick a server soon.

I thought this would be nice to get a rough estimate of buyers/sellers for each server. Would be unfortunate if all the buyers were on 1 server and sellers on the other!

I am up in the air and might possibly try to make toons on both. I definitely will not be waiting in a queue though for playing initially on launch. So, if there is waiting early or it takes 10 minutes to zone, I will hop over to the less popular server and decide later if I want to level toons on the laggy server once it calms down.

@Teichou @Redbot - I am fairly certain that having the words Buying and/or Selling in the title force posted the thread into the WTB section. I had to delete 4 other posts I made and the only difference between those and this one was that I put a different title on this one. Can you really not post a discussion that has the word buying or selling in it without it being forced to the buying/selling section?

its a filter thing to keep people from breaking rules and posting in wrong spot.

its a filter thing to keep people from breaking rules and posting in wrong spot.

Bro I thought I was being the biggest idiot LOL. Like, how could I accidentally post it in the wrong spot 3 times!

Yeah, that's interesting. Just weird I guess if you want to make a discussion with those words in the title. Wonder how often it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back