• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for regular players, not dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy a beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS STYLE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Concerned about privacy? Don't want people snooping around your transactions? Use feedback invisibility.

Poll Hearsay What brought you to ectunnel.com?

How did you hear about Ectunnel.com ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redbot

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
this is great, thanks hustlin!

eVILE

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I joined because I heard it was a great place to meet women. I may have been lied to :(

Viderick

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Got tired of paying 17.99 a krono so searched for options. I'll be honest I was skeptical, but I have had some great business transactions with some people on here. Even found my current guild which is amazing!

TheEld3r

Rating - 98.5%
66   1   0
I got tired of playing EQ manually. So I searched for automation programs. Found Redguides and MMObugs. Out of the two Kissassist got me, then after looking threw forums I saw the Bazaar part. That's how my life started here.

Docker

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
known about this site for a while , I`m burned out and hemorrhaging plat. so here I am

eqguy17

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A friend of mine who has experience here recommended I check it out, when I mentioned I was considering purchasing a high level account on P99 to supplement my lack of available play time.

Glad he did. The seller I'm currently in touch with has helped me out with important information and has walked me through some of the process.

Seems like a great community all around

CheeseBurgerParadise

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you hear about ECtunnel.com and its amazing attributes?
Used to use red guides, saw this and was happily surprised. I like to occasionally get some kronos or plat and some other sites are over priced.

hustlin123

Smarter than DBG
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Used to use red guides, saw this and was happily surprised. I like to occasionally get some kronos or plat and some other sites are over priced.
Awsome! I enjoy reading about how people make their journey here!