• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Firiona Vie Welcome to the Next Level - EQ Syndicate Presents… A New Way to Schedule & Buy It, Try it! (1 Viewer)

Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 Yes
Embark on an exceptional EverQuest journey designed just for you! Whether you're on the hunt for raid gear, Ultra Rare Ornaments, Challengers, or seeking to power level, I've got your back. Elevate your gameplay with coveted Ancient SSRA sets, don the sophisticated Steamwork Robe, and dive into the unique experience of Stones of Fortune – a rare gem obtained from someone who attended the exclusive Las Vegas Fanfaire event.

These Stones of Fortune aren't just an item; they hold the power to transform you into a whimsical mushroom and may cause you to summon a level 5 earth elemental pet. It even summons beer. The pet has the ability to hold weapons and become various illusions through metamorph clickies, adding a layer of versatility to your journey. It's an experience like no other and one of the rarest finds in the game. See my other listing for them here: https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/limited-edition-rare-collectible-stones-of-fortune.101634/

To make things easy for you, I've crafted a user-friendly form to understand your needs better. Fill it out, and let's kick off the journey to enhance your gameplay. For your convenience, check out my Google Calendar, where you'll find scheduled paragons, challengers, and if you need some consulting on how to play the game better, It's the perfect way to sync our quests.

Don't miss the chance to transform your EverQuest adventure into an unparalleled saga, and make a new friend! Join me, and let the journey unfold. Your epic tale starts with a click – use the form, consult the calendar, and let the gaming legacy begin!

Form looks like this -
IMG_7212.png

My discord is the same as my username here.

IMG_7209.jpeg

Refund Policy
🛎️ Yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back