• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

We need a dedicated Bazaar bulldog (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.6%
43   3   1
Maskoi & I are working on new features for both Live and Emu servers this year, which should make your time in EQ more efficient & fun. While doing this, we need a mod to keep the Bazaar under control so we don't have to worry about it.

Let me get this out of the way first:

Pay: $0
We make around $0 off the bazaar forum, so that's what we can pay you. Seriously, stickying a thread is $1, and that pays for the soap we use to clean the floor the server sits on. We keep this forum around because we like the idea of it, and we sometimes use it.

Our dream mod would:
  • Have a strong grasp of the English language.
  • Be able to tell the difference between a proxy and a home IP address.
  • Be someone we trust. (e.g. positive feedback score, current/former lvl 2 member, contributor, old join date - give us something!)
  • Be a bazaar nerd. Experience with RMT, and respect for those who use RMT.
  • Have in-depth knowledge of Paypal's dispute and chargeback system, so you can advise our users.
  • Not be an asshole. Redguides is a community of intelligent adults (average age: 37) who don't care that you're a "forum mod" and don't need to be yelled at.

Job description:
Check the Bazaar forum every day. Check the new signups daily. Use our anti-scammer tools, and if you are able, come up with some of your own.

Benefits:
Level 2 Access to RedGuides, giving you KISS, MQ2 compiles, and macros made by forum superstars.
See the inner-workings of Redguides, listen to Redbot mumble on skype, and have pizza party sleepovers at Maskoi's place.

PM me, Redbot, why you'd be a good mod.

Huge thanks to everyone who applies - it's truly awesome of you to want to help the community for zero dollars. People like you are a big reason why we keep this site running.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back