• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Warrior (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VT Geared Raiding Warrior

Was asking around to see if any interest. Got lots of interest between 4 people so figured I better get it up so people could bid on it. Wasn't really planning on selling until I saw what he has the potential to go for...

Go easy on him or I'm going to start pruning this thread of hate mail.

Don't understand why there is so much hate here... I do have a $1,200 offer currently and they said they would take it to $1,400 if I loot a BF this week. The comments of good starter warrior I find funny as I am the secondary main tank for my guild and clearing all content weekly. If you are not interested in the warrior please refrain from posting your feelings about this auction. This is in NO WAY a $500 account... You re-sellers need to quit trying to drive values down so you can strip accounts and make a ton of profit on them.

Blizzblazzer, I sold a ranger last week for $1,200. So maybe you need to be doing more research before posting.

whats the warriors stats unbuffed, youre currently guilded and second tank to your guild...will you selling a big part of your guilds raid set up (second main tank) hurt them and possibly allow for a bad rep to develop?, what are some of the "lots of high end items" that can be sold for krono, also how was this account and character effected by the recent /claim bug banning and suspension wave?, in addition to that has this account ever been suspended (this is regardless of the character being moved to a new account).

Ill get verified today and bid with some proper answers.

Thanks~

Cleaned up the thread. Would have deleted more but the OP replied to a few so I left those posts.

A lot of you need to get over the fact that when people post their account here, or their items, they are advertising. It is their goal to make it look as appealing as possible to potential buyers, without deceiving them with false information on the quality of the product they are selling.

All of the information a savvy buyer would need to make the decision to buy the account or not has been presented here by the OP. If the price doesn't interest you, make a counter offer in the thread, or don't post at all.

- - - Updated - - -

There has been a lot of negative attention given to this thread recently surrounding the "Current Offer" of the account being advertised.

I feel its necessary to add here that I have validated the authenticity of the current offer of $1,200, and it is in fact genuine as of me making this post. I was able to contact the member who made the offer, and as it turns out I know them personally. I make no claim to whether or not the transaction will be completed or not, however at this moment in time, I know the offer to be genuine.

I hope this will quell any concerns from members that have been compelled to flame, troll, or question the offers validity. I guess geared Warriors are in higher demand than some people thought. :shrug:

-Tps

Scarhl! Say it ain't so! Free Bump.

Bloodfrenzy denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back