• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Want to Buy service to help me obtain POF flag-Mangler Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
OK so, looking to pay someone to help me obtain flag for POF. Toon is LVL 65 Chanter. PM me your price and details. Im hoping not to hand over my account so one can do this. I currently have POJ Hedge Grummus. I have parts for ASKR quest for BOT. I can get into TT.
Yes I know I could be sitting in on PURAIDS channel but im hoping this might be faster.
Can pay in Krono, or via PAYPAL FnF

Last edited:
So... just gonna help a brother out here. Most of the people on TLP are fairly helpful and if you /PM them as they are going into Fire, they will frequently help you get flagged. When you see the chat spam 'So and so and defeated Fennin Ro', I would suggest sending a tell to whoever done it, say you are willing to pay for a flag. You will likely get COTH'd right to the hail mob and make your life easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back