• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

VPN or Virtual Machine setup help! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Stuck playing on satellite internet for next 8 months while i build a home. This is painful for someone who plays everquest and enjoys boxing. I would gladly pay if someone can help walk me through the processes. I have tried and failed to get past the current truebox server code please help if you can assist the non tech savy.

thanks guys! pm prices and processes.

Stuck playing on satellite internet for next 8 months while i build a home. This is painful for someone who plays everquest and enjoys boxing. I would gladly pay if someone can help walk me through the processes. I have tried and failed to get past the current truebox server code please help if you can assist the non tech savy.

thanks guys! pm prices and processes.
Why do you need to bypass the truebox code I'm confused. honestly eq could probably run fine on satellite it was in its prime on 56k. That said there are other options for internet if thats ur main roadblock like starlink, or what I did setup a att data plan for an ipad (unlimited unthrottled speed) and just slap the sim card in a mobile hotspot. good to go. I've been gaming like this in my semi truck across the country for about a year now and in my house on the same hotspot for 3 yrs before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back