• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Request Idea Verification required for Selling platform (1 Viewer)

hustlin123

*#1 Account Salesman*
Rating - 100%
356   0   0
Curious how others feel about this,

Simply put, unless you are willing to get verified, you can not even post a Sales thread.
This would eliminate the amount scams, and if someone isn't willing to put forth their information like any other online transaction would require, they should not be able to create a sale thread.

I wouldn't purchase anything from anyone through here or any other website if there was 0 information as to where it's coming from.

Being verified and having the admins have said information seems like a lot more reasonable request than expecting any seller to post their information.

This doesn't mean you can not sell to someone who is not verified, they just can not post a WTS Ad unless verified.

#Feedbackletsgo

I personally wont buy from somebody who isn't verified, but that doesn't mean other people won't. There's already a big warning on an ad that the seller is not verified.

it's not a very long process or difficult to get verified, so i'm not sure why people avoid it. I don't know if putting that rule in place would make sellers stop posting (or some sellers).

It would eliminate any random joe blow creating an ad and scamming people.

Maybe I misunderstood. I thought all this would stop is people using the WTS tag. Couldn’t they manually bypass that by just leaving off that tag? I’m all for making things safer, but it also needs to be something that is easily policed as we are low on mods.

It wouldn't have to be policed. Im sure the mods are talented enough to set it so that you can not even Post a thread period unless verified

I personally wont buy from somebody who isn't verified, but that doesn't mean other people won't. There's already a big warning on an ad that the seller is not verified.

it's not a very long process or difficult to get verified, so i'm not sure why people avoid it. I don't know if putting that rule in place would make sellers stop posting (or some sellers).

Sorry but i'm not verified because i do not use facebook and that is a requirement for verification. I would rather send them a copy of my photo ID then to make a facebook account but that's not listed as an option. Also not everyone who isnt verified is a scammer. Hell most people who scam ARE verified users.

Sorry but i'm not verified because i do not use facebook and that is a requirement for verification. I would rather send them a copy of my photo ID then to make a facebook account but that's not listed as an option. Also not everyone who isnt verified is a scammer. Hell most people who scam ARE verified users.

A) A photo ID is enough for verification if the name matches the name on your paypal.
B) Most scammers are in fact NOT verified. 99% of the time its an account made that month that has no/low feedback , no premium and no verification. You're welcome to look over the banned user section and view that for yourself ;D

https://ectunnel.com/community/forums/banned-users.61/

Holy hell coinstop. I clicked the link and noticed a name that was familiar. Dude was in the process of getting a bard from me. I dodged a bullet on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back