• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Verification Question (1 Viewer)

Viderick

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I have been on the ECT community for a little over 3 months now and have had nothing but good dealings with many of the people in this community. Recently I've thought well I should probably get verified just to give a bit of peace of mind to some of the people i frequently deal with on ECT.

My Question: The only part of the verification process I am having difficulties with is the social media account. I do not like social media services, so would say a brand new Instagram account with pictures of my characters in different zones suffice for this requirement? Is there a waiver or alternative method for this requirement?

Thank you for viewing my question.

Why not just make a facebook account get verified and then delete it?

Nothing says the social media has to remain active, its strictly for verification purposes.

Just a thought :)

I have been on the ECT community for a little over 3 months now and have had nothing but good dealings with many of the people in this community. Recently I've thought well I should probably get verified just to give a bit of peace of mind to some of the people i frequently deal with on ECT.

My Question: The only part of the verification process I am having difficulties with is the social media account. I do not like social media services, so would say a brand new Instagram account with pictures of my characters in different zones suffice for this requirement? Is there a waiver or alternative method for this requirement?

Thank you for viewing my question.

You can leave the social media blank for now when submitting it, most of the time we can verify beyond doubt without it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back