• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Uthgard Plat Midgard Realm (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
349   0   0
Looking to sell plat on the Uthgard emu server on the Midgard realm

1 plat @ 19$ and also selling in intervals of 500g @ 10$

Payments will be via paypal

Contact me on skype @ facebook:awaitingthereturn

Also just in case anyone is hesitant to buy from me because of my brand new account here(I've had an old account before but lost the email to it so cannot recover) I'd just like to mention that I have a very solid rep on another well known trading site to help authenticate my legitimacy.

Last edited:
Ya I know but I saw an option for WoW and "other games" so figured why not. The Uthgard server is a brand new DAoC classic based emu that just opened early January with a very active population. I figure a decent amount of people browsing here might know about it or wish they did =]

- - - Updated - - -

bump

I won't lie, you interested me with it. We're all retro gamers here so I am sure it raised a few eyebrows.

I never had the opportunity to try out DAoC growing up!

Do they allow boxing?

No, they're incredibly anti-boxing. People used to use out-of-group BuffBots but the Uthgard staff will ban you for that.
Live, however, is another story. But Live is terrible so it doesn't matter.

^ Ya they're like P99 with boxing policy. Very strict. Other than that it's a pretty solid server with a lot of people playing and tons of pvp all over. It's three realms each with unique classes. It's good times whether you enjoy pvp or not. Definitely a must try if you haven't played it before and like old school mmo's. It's especially nostalgic since it has such a massive population.

Would also like to add that you don't need to box at all. There's so many people on at all hours of the day that finding a group and leveling is rather easy.

- - - Updated - - -

^

- - - Updated - - -

^

- - - Updated - - -

^

- - - Updated - - -

^

- - - Updated - - -

^

Only have Midgard =[

Someone else just posted WTS Alb plat just below my post tho =]

*I should also probably note that there's a reason why other realms plat is cheaper than Midgards and that's because plat on Midgard is worth more in game than the other realms due to the early domination of the server by Midgard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back