• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report Aradune User Shivur12 has contested paypal transaction after Krono were transferred (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Shivur12
This user who sent payment as "Kyle Caballero" filed a dispute for payment sent without user authorization on paypal after 10 krono were transferred.

Brand new account with 0-0-0 you can't be risking $110.00 worth of product to these guys people.
Sorry for your loss, but it is a good lesson. Hopefully more people can read this post and not make the same mistake.

It costs $10.00 to get verified. Ignore their message and move on.

If you have any questions on whether or not you should sell to someone there are guides here, and also I am happy to answer any questions you may have with what previous experience I've gained, judgment calls, making sales, and dealing with chargebacks.

If you have any questions on whether or not you should sell to someone there are guides here, and also I am happy to answer any questions you may have with what previous experience I've gained, judgment calls, making sales, and dealing with chargebacks.

Any sellers, If you are smart you will use Diamond Krono as a resource if they offer their advice. Dont get scammed or caught with a charge back. Look for the clear Red Flags and walk away from the deal. No verified, No Feedback, No know them? No deal!

Appreciate the advice. Hindsight 20/20 and all, but what you've said is true. Definitely worth it to be a little more discriminating with buyers to avoid getting scammed (and other direction, too). Mostly I was just trying to warn others not to deal with this person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back