• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious User scammed me out of $225 via CashApp after making two successful trades. (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Hollace512
When did the issue occur?
02/01/2024 8:17PM
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/conversations/hey.653456/#convMessage-1959656
Value of property in dispute
$225
User Hollace512/Kv1user made two good trades with me a few days before the incident so I figured everything was ok. Then he said he got banned on his other account for using a VPN but he had more plat. He then contacted me on Wednesday 1/31 to say he had 9k plat for sale. I took the bait and sent $225 via CashApp thinking everything was fine. I logged into the game and saw his character there. As soon as he saw me he said "sec" and went linkdead and never returned. I replied in the message asking if everything was ok. He never revisited the conversation. I don't think I can get a refund, but I want to protect others from being scammed.

uuy.PNG

The accounts of this user no longer exist. It's commendable to keep the public informed about a previously unsuccessful transaction, so well done on looking out for the community.
Key takeaway: Feedback is King. The chances of being defrauded by a trader with a high feedback rating are significantly lower.

Were any of these accounts verified? If so, moderators can access personal information associated with them, if that's a concern.

~Diamond 💍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back