• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

!!!!!!!!Typical RG!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EQ HELPER

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Listen Jerks!!

I wrote several macros that Redguides STOLE from me and took credit for and I decided not to add those back. I realized that everyone just likes to bash and complain on here. This just proves it. I was hoping it would change...guess not.

I was trying to help over the last few months and couldn't get access and after talking with Redguides.com Support Crew (Sent them the FUCKING FILE) They told me to post it here under free access. If that violates something then fix your support crew.

I have been playing since EQ started and have proven only stupid people get banned...I'm still here playing. Same Account Same Toons!!

You can kill this login to if it suits you.

[/loop]Try helping people and make this site what it use to be!!

/end

Rules 21 and 22 Redguide

No FLAMING or WHINING: I hate it, and so do most other people. Redguides is a place to make friends and have fun...not rip other people to shreds for asking questions or bitching about something non-stop. You WILL NOT FLAME. Simple as that, the Staff will not tolerate it at all, and if you do it repeatedly you WILL be banned, it's just easier for us all without you flamers (no pun intended).

Don't be a JERK!!! Yes, I know I probably missed some stuff...but whatever...to summarize this entire thread...I will simple say "DON'T BE A JERK!!!". You know how to behave, you know what is right and wrong, just use your freaking brain.

Zero0003 said:
If your the jackass who posted the mmobugs compile your a fcking tool. lol

I was trying to help over the last few months and couldn't get access and after talking with Redguides.com Support Crew (Sent them the FUCKING FILE) They told me to post it here under free access. If that violates something then fix your support crew.

You forgot to say what section you wanted access too...

Well im gonna take a wild guess and say hello jmustful...

This is really not the right section you posted in and if you are jmustful you got banned for posting something that did not belong to you...

Copy does not belong to you considering you have not edit nothing in the source files to say it is yours like any other site has done. mmobugs changed thier source different then mq2 site, same with redguides to comply with copyright mobo jumbo

email [email protected], I banned you for posting Warez, you taking a compile from another site that requires a pay for access and publicly posting it is warez.

If you have anything to say directly to me, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back