• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Trading my World of Warcraft Gold (Any server) For Kronos. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Okay so, I'm not 100% sure that this kind of post is supposed to go on this forum. So, if it isn't, my apologies, and go ahead and delete it.

That said, I quit WoW a while ago and have a bunch of Gold laying around. I'm willing to trade my WoW Gold for your EQ Kronos.

- All of my gold is on the Tichondrius server Horde side, but WoW players know that there are ways to transfer your gold to any server.

- I have about 3mil gold (About 200-350$ worth depending on the server) at the moment.

- The way I'm thinking of going about this, is that I will look up the going rate for WoW gold on the server you want it on, transfer it, and value my gold at 2/3rds the going rate.

- AKA: I will value your trade of Kronos ~33% higher than the value of my gold. This way it's ensured you're getting the good end of the deal.

It may take me anywhere from instantaneously to 24 hours to respond depending on the day, but PM me if you are interested and we will discuss where to go from there. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back