• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Trading 1 krono for 500 Day Break Cash (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
549   0   1
I need someone's Paypal in Uk with GBP currency and able to purchase 500 DBG Cash for my account, I need DBG cash for char server xfer.

The account was bought from here, but unfortunately it associated with GBP and wont let me add more fund thru my USD paypal, nor the credit card.

How it works:

I give you account info.
You log and buy 500 DBG cash for the account
I pay you with 1 kronos.

Thanks,
HL

I have several accounts with Euro/GBP currency set and I can add station cash through Paypal. There is an option once you select Paypal through your DBG account to add funds in the account specified currency, then Paypal automatically converts the funds to charge you in dollars.

I can log in and look more carefully in a bit to walk you through it.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay cancel that. I just tried it from the same account and it gave me the same error I assume you're getting. This has definitely changed on the DBG side in the last month, because I added station cash to the same account through Paypal in early February. If the account doesn't have an original credit card and has only been paid with krono, you could probably contact DBG to change the country currency.

I have several accounts with Euro/GBP currency set and I can add station cash through Paypal. There is an option once you select Paypal through your DBG account to add funds in the account specified currency, then Paypal automatically converts the funds to charge you in dollars.

I can log in and look more carefully in a bit to walk you through it.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay cancel that. I just tried it from the same account and it gave me the same error I assume you're getting. This has definitely changed on the DBG side in the last month, because I added station cash to the same account through Paypal in early February. If the account doesn't have an original credit card and has only been paid with krono, you could probably contact DBG to change the country currency.

yes, exactly what happen now to me. I was able to use my USD paypal back in Jan. but now keep getting errors either trying to pay via Amex or paypal. Must be DBG made some change.

Thanks for verifying on this.

Let me submit another ticket again, hopefully DBG fix /update this on their system end, not just individual account.

I was able to do this yesterday. You might try again, or if unresolved I can give it an attempt for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back