• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

ToonsByRaz done right - TBM - Max AA - Level 105 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
fullytransferable.gif
Introducing ToonsByRaz - done right!

All my offerings unless noted will have the same basic features

Some people sell accounts with stripped down not ready to play toons. Not me, my toons are combat ready. Proper Gear, Maxed Class Appropriate Skills, Maxed AAs and plenty of bag space to loot it all!

Accounts are leveled the right way, in combat! All class specific offensive melee or casting skills are maxed! A lot of power levelers leave your toon hidden and not risking death, my toons are in the heat of battle while levelling so they are combat ready!

Buy with confidence from Raz with these features:

* No Security Question has been set!
* Account login name is short and easy to remember! (I have an account with random letters and number like vufcvatzdq7219 and it sux)
* No Zip code has been entered
* No Credit card information of any kind is tied to this account
* You will be given a screenshot of the actual account creation form filled out with user, pass, birthdate, original email
* you will be the only registered owner after filling in the information (there is no way me or anyone can ever take the account back as you are will be the person entering in all information)
* 22/22 Expansions - The Broken Mirror INCLUDED!
* Dressed and ready to play or raid or whatever you would need an end game toon for
* Every Single Spell/Skill Purchased from level 1 - 105 and even Rank II for 100-104!
* Maxed AAs and 105 extra AAs banked
* Class Appropriate Skills MAXED
* Wearing Full TDS armor set, Chest,1 bracer and Arms T1 all the rest T2
* Gear in every slot is level appropriate TDS or better (except for Charm which varies or is absent)
* Good selection of bags 4x 16 Slot, 4x 20 slot and 2x 30 Slot
* 100k in starter Plat
* SILVER account after Gold runs out!
* on Zek Server - Can transfer to any live server with the use of a Token of Transfer from DBG store. NOT included in the sale.
* BONUS all Languages at 100
* If the class uses clickies then clickies are included. (Huntsman Quiver for arrows, Pet shrink for pets)

175.png

Some classes take longer to level then others, so I wont have very many shamans, sks, beasts or rangers. Maxing AAs on them takes over a month! I will add them in as I can.

I accept special orders and will hold a toon that I am working on for you but I require a deposit to hold a toon or take a special order.

The cost is $25.00 per toon you request and the amount will be credited to the final sale of the toon; unless you dont pay for the toon when he is finished and then the deposit is forfeit.

I have had too many people tell me to move characters to the front of the line then not want them when they are done.
I have a system of what to level next so that people get the toons they want. But if you request a certain toon I will move him to the front of the leveling line.
MOST special orders will take about 30 days to fulfil. If you are lucky I will have what you need already in the mix and you will get it sooner.

IF you buy more then 1 toon at a time I will consider discounts, the more you buy the greater the discount but every toon requires a deposit.

My toons are carefully leveled as if I was going to keep them myself! I spend around a million plat on each toon to get him ready!

If you wanted to use the toon as FTP you would just need to swap out some gear and with max AAs and Skills he would own!

Notice: YES I do custom orders, Yes I can let you know when a certain class is available, YES you can request any class,race,sex,whatever

Quite a few people email me saying to let them know when a certain class is available, if you are serious about a toon, I require a deposit, non-refundable but credited to the price of the toon(s) you want leveled. Too many times people commit to wanting a toon or toons then when I get them done they have changed their minds. So from now on if you want a toon or toons set aside for you then you will need to put down a non-refundable deposit for that toon!

My reputation is flawless, my toons are quality and people get exactly what I have described.

Enjoy ToonsByRaz because if you are going to do toons, do Toons Right!

Current Inventory of ready toons are:

Mage, Beastlord and Enchanter

also for you SKs and Pallies I have the ultra rare 1hander from TDS the Iridescent Coral Trident

Last edited:
Currently I am finishing up
Warrior
Cleric
Chanter
SK
Wiz
Wiz
Wiz
Wiz
Beast
Paladin
Ranger
Bard

The more you buy the cheaper they get!

Buy 1 for $175
Buy 2 for $325 (save $25.00)
Buy 3 for $475 (save $50.00)
Buy all 4 for $600 a massive $100 savings!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back