• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Live (normal server) Time to unload RARE account (LIVE) - GUIDE ITEMS (1 Viewer)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Level
65-86 on live
Class
Ranger, Beastlord, Bard, Druid
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Premium, serious buyers only. Discord voice chat available.
Account created in 2003. Owner. Highest character is level 86.

Server is a standard server. Not FV / Zek or TLP.

Expansions up to and including Rain of Fear.

Guide equipment obtained on the following characters: (had to chose specific class race combinations in order to acquire gear initially):

Ranger
Beastlord
Druid
Bard

Highest character is level 86. Various stages of progression. Most epic'd. Characters also are copied to test server and I played there extensively. Toons are much higher level there.

Each character has a FULL SET of guide gear including:

Game changing:
Gloves (insta Guide rez from inventory. 100% mana / HP rez, no rez sickness). Used these to solo/duo all the way to POP. Keeping a corpse and rezzing as heal and mana bar regen. Also drops aggro).
Ring of Escape (insta click from inventory invulnerability. 1 min duration. Insanely powerful.)
Leggings (insta click guide run speed from inventory (bard speed),
Boots ((insta click from inventory levitate. Can spam click to levitate to the top of any zone.)
Celestial Scabbard (click alliance for non-bard characters. Also adds 100 to all saves when equipped).
Clock of Souls ((insta click from inventory bind affinity. Amazing for bard, bst and ranger coupled with insta gate staff.)
Staff (insta click from inventory gate).
Bracers: (insta click from inventory guide dispel. Insane range, can spam to strip any mobs buff instantly. Best pulling item ever.)
Charm ((insta click from inventory succor). Seems buggy lately but works sometimes.
Arms/wand ((insta click from inventory mem blur. Works on every mob, really long range).

Fun:
Earring of Z (click gm health mana buff. Only 20/tick).
Breastplate (wearable with same worn gm health buff).
Stone of Gnoming (insta click gnome illusion).
Scope (insta click telescope)
Multiple fastest horse bridles (GM)
Earring ((insta click from inventory shifting sight buff).
Guide packs (90% WR packs 16 slot)

Serious offers only. I have played these characters and have never exposed the items to anyone else in order to keep their status discreet.

Looking to finally part ways with this unique, probably one of a kind account.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None, once access is shared you are at your own risk of being banned if you use the items carelessly.

Attachments

• bag1.png
    bag1.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back