• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Thunderfury Buying stock in bulk purchases (Accounts, Items, Plat) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Recently my name has been dragged through the mud on these forums, simply because I sent a confirmation of my identity incorrectly so for safety reason I do not do this anymore. If you wish to deal with me you MUST send a pm on these forums first before contacting me on skype. the only reason I make my skype public now is so that people know which skype profile name they should deal with. I will NEVER for any reason use ANY other skype profile name. Profile names are different from username on skype as a username can be changed. always click on the name of your contact in your contact list and right click. in the menu select "view profile" and you can see the profile name, this cannot be changed. And the True Thunderfury on skype is:

SAUR_GAMING
I cannot be held accountable for you dealing with someone on skype saying
they are me with a different profile name than the above.

I am interested in buying Items for resale. I have a strong established reputation on these forums with an impecable track record of not getting people banned for dealing with me. I go above and beyond checking all of my clients out as thoroughly as possible before dealing with anyone. And what I do seems to work very well. I do all of this to a) make this place a little easier and safer to make deals and b) to make a profit.

This means that when selling to me you will be selling at under the current market value but you will be paying for relability, security, discreetness and the ability to always have someone that will take valueable items, plat and accounts off your hand in the future, without the need to go posting about it and increasing risk.

I actively ask people to not give me feedback so my real amount of feedback is impossible to determine, therefore when dealing with me you go first no matter how much feedback you have.

Please send me a private message before adding me on skype so I can make sure who you are on these forums before dealing with you. Be ready to provide me with your paypal account details as soon as we start negotiating so I can check my sources for details on your account.

If you are selling accounts to me here is my checklist.

1) SMS is NOT set
2) Email can be transferred to my possession
3) Account is resellable fast (read: not too much rep. I do buy high reputation characters as well, but I need to store them away for up to a year so the price falls substancially)
4) List the droppables on the account (I am very interested in droppables and at times have bought characters for upwards of 1500 dollars due to approriate droppables)
5) You need to provide me with a name of the chracter and other alts on the account as I need to check their reputation on the project 1999 forums.

This is the place to unload your stock without having to go through multiple buyers and paying for the peace of mind that you wont get banned in the future if you are still playing in some way.

Do NOT leave feedback when dealing with me, please ask if you wish for me to leave feedback for you. I will always leave feedback days, sometimes weeks after our transaction so as to avoid any timestamps on deals.
If I buy from, do NOT update your thread saying item/account and/or plat has been sold.

You can contact me if you wish to hear about my safety mechanisms and how I have stayed around for so long without ever getting anyone banned. I cannot guarantee you wont get banned as there is always an inherent risk, I can however guarantee that you wont get banned due to my previous and/or future behaviour. As there is no link between my previous and future sales and you. Safety precautions like mine involve multiple computers, IP addresses, accounts, p99 community involvement voluntary or otherwise and a whole bunch of common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back