• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

The RedGuides Bazaar is getting its own site tomorrow! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.3%
41   3   1
The Bazaar on RedGuides started off as a small place where a few members traded accounts, and now it's our most trafficked forum. While we're proud of the Bazaar community, especially those of you who have ventured in to the rest of RG, it wasn't part of The Vision(TM). RedGuides exists to make EverQuest fun through software and strategies, and that's what our staff wants to focus on. Besides, RMT'ers are making Maskoi angry, and that's scary for us all.

As an added bonus, the new Bazaar will be better, safer, and more organized.

Features:
  • New domain name
  • Feedback privacy
  • 2fa
  • Mobile Friendly
  • Drill-down organization
  • Trader safety warnings
  • Verified-only section
  • Many other new & custom made features

Everything on the RedGuides Bazaar as of 3/20/2018 will carry over:
  • Your name/password/email
  • Your verification status
  • Your payment status
  • Your posts
  • Your PMs
  • URLs will be 301 redirected to keep your SEO and old links working.

Anything after 3/20/2018 will *NOT* carry over.

Assuming all goes well, we'll launch on 3/22/2018, perhaps a bit earlier.

I hope you give the new bazaar site a shot, see how you like it, and if this is a terrible idea we can always undo everything. That's what backups are for.

Last edited:
Such a massive upgrade to the old Bazaar!
Can't wait until everyone gets a chance to mess with it.

TONS of new features!
If anyone has any questions about navigation, rules or anything else feel free to PM me here or on Discord!

I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say thank you for all the hardwork, Redbot. I know RG wasn't originally meant for the Bazaar to get as big as it has, but you and the other admins have always adapted and mostly embraced it, even with the pain in the ass that came with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back