• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Thanksgiving Day/Weekend Sale + a chance to win a *FREE* Fungi Tunic! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project99Sales

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 95.2%
20   1   0
Hello, I run the website Project 1999 Sales and you can find my main thread here.

Starting Thanksgiving Day and lasting through Thanksgiving Weekend, I will be selling any increment of platinum for $1.70/1k PP. Every purchase of platinum bought at this price will come with a free 20% platinum bonus, up from the 10% I normally offer.

I have also dropped the prices on several of my items.

As an added bonus, for every $50 you spend during this sale, you earn a chance to win a free Fungus Covered Scale Tunic.

If you are interested in purchasing platinum or items during this sale, please contact me at [email protected] or project99sales on AIM.

Thank you and happy Thanksgiving everybody!

It was real! He actually handed a Fungi over to me for free! How psyched am I!?! Can't wait to see what that regen is like!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back