• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Escrow Teichou middle-man escrow service (1 Viewer)

Teichou

The First Men
Staff member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Escrow Fee
💱 10% flat fee, minimum order $100
Insurance Terms
🦺 I will cover up to $100 of the loss.
Buyer Requirements
📌 account older then 6 months must be Premium and Verified 15 or more positive feedback
Seller Requirements
📌 account older then 6 months must be Premium and Verified 15 or more positive feedback
If you need a middle man to help you feel better about a purchase I am not then willing to help.

I will only do hands-on escrow trade. I can help keep you safe.

To get started, just add me to your trading conversation with the "invite" feature. It's that simple. All deals have to be done on ec tunnel so we have a log of events.

1582754716621.png

• One of you (your choice does not matter to ne) pays me the fee I will only take friends and family.
  • The seller sends me the account information.
  • The buyer then sends payment directly to the seller. I don't want to handle the money my self for my own safety.
  • The seller confirms that the payment was received, with a screen shot and I'll then release the account to the buyer and then help them secure it if they need the help.
Are you a trusted seller on EC Tunnel? You can offer your own escrow service, read about the requirements here.

Refund Policy
🛎️ I will refund the escrow fee is the sale is not completed for any reason.
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back