• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

TeachersPet Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we have a whole thread about TP? That's such a waste of space.. ;)

-UnKnoWn
Yeah, but so is life and you don't see us killing people every... wait, I'm wrong, we do kill people every day.
backhand.gif

ninja_man.gif

Hello there.. TeachersPet...

I log in to redguides for the first time in a long while and I see this.. Notaddicted.com, and some TP thread.

Man, TP while I was gone I honestly thought you would rise to fame. I guess you left when I did eh? Or something...

Man did the EQ scene change much while I was gone.

Allakhazam.com said:
...Teachers Pet, Kaesora library (static)

Dude, you should know not to be static! The GM's must be after you if they devote a quest to killing you! But then again, that must mean that they can't get you so they need the help of other players ;)

wowoowowowowowo its TP lol

You playing darkfall now? I see you sometimes on the old eq guild forums
Yep, pretty much. Darkfail is life
Dude, you should know not to be static! The GM's must be after you if they devote a quest to killing you! But then again, that must mean that they can't get you so they need the help of other players ;)
Banned 20+ times but they'll never break my spirit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back