• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) Taking Pre-Orders on Customized Phinigel Characters! Choose Your Name, Race, Class (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 81.8%
17   4   1
Hi there,

You might be thinking who the hell is this guy? Well you may have seen me selling multiple level 40s, and other doodads on here. I just applied for redguides verified, so that'll be coming shortly for all you that prefer it.

I currently run a 6 box army on Phinigel leveling toons, due to popular demand I am opening a toon leveling service.

How this works:
You supply Character Name, Race, Religion, Class
I Level It To 40 for $90 within 1-2 weeks. I can do as much as 5 toons for you all at once... so the more you buy, the more you get in the time frame.
You may only choose up to 1 Melee Class to be leveled and as many casters as you want (For now)

Requirement:
$45 down payment per toon

I supply:
Phone number for frequent checkups, fast communication, constant activity.

How do I do it?:
Each toon is geared up heavily, I power level through the dungeon 10+ hours a day, legit, no botting software.

Re: Taking Pre-Orders on Customized Phinigel Characters! Choose Your Name, Race, Clas

So tempting to finally get that druid box...

Great price, hope the other PL'ers aren't salty that you're going to corner the 1-40 market =]

Re: Taking Pre-Orders on Customized Phinigel Characters! Choose Your Name, Race, Clas

Feel free to give it a shot, I have 5 spots open currently!

Great price, bought multiple accounts from this guy with no issues.

2 Druids added to the list, reserving the last 3 spots for blizz if he wants em

Thanks guys! 2 spots left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back