• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Taking Offers on AoN (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Post offers here or in PM. Current offer is 40Kr. This is pretty near to the number I have in mind to let this thing go.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Not for nothing, but a lot of us prefer not to put numbers here because it's well known this board is tracked, this is a public forum. Won't be hard to match number to item. Anddd then you just wasted all that money.

Understood, thanks for the feedback. I presumed people would more appreciate the transparency of offers here.

40 Kr is the current offer - we're getting closer.

Last edited:
Not for nothing, but a lot of us prefer not to put numbers here because it's well known this board is tracked, this is a public forum. Won't be hard to match number to item. Anddd then you just wasted all that money.

I wasn't aware selling items for Krono was illegal.

Current offer is 40 Krono. If you're looking for a buyout, I'm aiming for 50 Krono. If you can make that happen, it's yours without blinking an eye. Still taking offers, PM or posted here is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back