• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Krono *** SUPERSALE *** $6.99 PER KRONO FLAT !!! — NEVER SEEN BEFORE — !!! $6.99 !!! | IN STOCK | BTC/USTD/LTC/ETC | 20 KR MINIMUM | EXTRA BONUS | VERIFIED (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Cost per amount
💰 20+ Krono at $6.99 per Krono
Current stock
🚛 75
Buyer Requirements
📌 None.
⭐LIMITED TIME OFFER⭐
>>>>>
[and we mean it] <<<<<

-> $6.99 per Krono <-

Minimum order - 20 Krono.
Discord is your best bet for a quick response.

TERMS (please read carefully)
  • Crypto payments only. BTC/LTC/ETH/USDT (PM/Discord for other cryptocurrencies)
    <<------ NO PAYPAL | NO ZELLE | NO CASHAPP ETC ---->>> CRYPTO ONLY
  • 24/7 instant response is NOT available at the moment. We are working on it.
    However as long as we got in touch you can expect an instant delivery after your transaction is blockchain confirmed.
  • Delivery takes place on FV server (Krono will be available on all servers/characters).
  • No "Verified" requirements. You may not even have to be registered on ECT to be eligible to buy.
  • Any questions? Welcome to PM in Discord.

BONUS
First 10 forum members willing to leave feedback in this thread after purchase is completed get ONE EXTRA KRONO after the feedback is posted.

DISCORD: eq.redsonja
(please copy-paste username to avoid fakes; if there is still a doubt - send a PM via EC Tunnel to confirm you are talking to the right person).

Refund Policy
🛎️ Refund can be done at any time until Krono delivery is completed. Blockchain fees might be deducted if refund request is unmotivated [buyer changed their mind for no reason, etc.].
Last edited:
If you didn't require a complicated payment method, I'd buy 50. But alas =/

Even if you have to top up a crypto wallet via Coinbase or other exchange using your card, the combined fees for the top-up and transfer will be 4-5% at most (probably even less).

With that said, even with all transfer fees you pay around $7.8 per Krono if you buy in bulk which is significantly cheaper than any other seller here offers and very much worth the hassle of one-time setup of a Coinbase account.

setup a paypal account, and you won't be able to keep them in stock

Thanks but I am sick of chargebacks and scams.

There are a lot of good sellers here that accept PayPal, so there's always a choice of having a minor extra hassle and buying cheaper or in a few clicks but at higher price.

Why not to sell with no minimum requirement to build reputation, I'm afraid to buy 20Kr with crypto payment

The reason has been stated above. It is my decision not to use anything but Crypto in exchange for which I provide a decent price.
I will gladly show the Krono stock in a trade window and provide buyer with a BTC / USDT addresses which had a history of numerous transactions but that's it.

Just so you know I had the first sale of 50 KR in one transaction here on EC Tunnel via BTC when I had absolutely zero feedback at all.

I bought 26 krono. He was helpful, fast, and very good communication. I would buy again.

I'm not allowed to give feedback as I apparently don't have enough feedback to post it on his feedback page.

Go to coinbase and make an account.

They provide very detailed steps of what you need to do/provide them with. After you have made/verified your account it is as easy as pressing "Buy"

Personally, I was surprised that more sellers here do not accept crypto as you are completely safe from chargeback.

Being relatively new to ECT doesn't mean we do not have any experience selling via other channels using different payment methods.

Thank you and good luck to you too.

not a fan of charge back. but not a fan of the insanity that is crypto to setup. took 4 months to set all that up when coinbase and robinhood were new and there are limits on buying/selling.
PayPal 100% perfect for everything without the risk of your money being worth a penny tomorrow :) just salty that my BTC is worth less than 100 bucks now :( vs 1500 when i got it.

For the buyers who trade with us it is just "top up your wallet with a card -> send crypto to an address" which takes a few minutes for the whole process to be completed after you have initially verified your account. I do not think BTC is that volatile.

If one is so worried that exchange rate will change during those few minutes while transaction goes through, there are stablecons pegged to USD (like USDT) and we'll gladly accept them as payment as well.

I can hardly see a way your BTC now worth 15x times less than when they were bought like you have said ("worth less than 100 bucks now vs 1500 when i got it"). Even if you bought them at the maximum exchange rate of $69k per BTC two years ago they are now cost just 2 times less than that.

In any case, let us kindly keep this thread free of ongoing discussions why crypto is bad/complicated and PayPal is good/covenient to use. Times have changed and it is as easy to set up and verify a Coinbase account and to pay with crypto as to do the same with PayPal. The fact that we have completely sold out our stock in a couple of hours after the sale have started and got a waiting list for 100+ Krono at the moment clearly states that there are people out there who are fine with some extra one-time hassle in exchange for a really nice offer.

Last edited:
Pretty painless process, honestly, with fees this transaction ended up with kronos costing just over 7$/per. Pretty great deal. If you don't mind setting up a crypto wallet and you're buying Krono anyway, why not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back