• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Idea Poll Suggestions for additional game platforms (1 Viewer)

Coinstop

BANNED
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
In the upcoming months we plan on expanding ECTunnel's trading platforms and start regularly rolling out additional games for people to buy / sell / trade on. We are looking for suggestions from the community as to what games we should add first, and why you feel that game should be added to the list.

So, with that being said - what games would you like to see us add?

WoW
WoW Classic (THIS WILL BE HUGE FOR ACCOUNT SALES)
Pantheon
Fortnite
League of Legends
FF14

Any word on if this is still happening? I have an lol account and an OSRS account i have been thinking about selling but was waiting to see if we were getting additional platforms here on ectunnel.

Any word on if this is still happening? I have an lol account and an OSRS account i have been thinking about selling but was waiting to see if we were getting additional platforms here on ectunnel.

There's literally nothing I want more than to start expanding.
I feel that the sites structure and functionality have been all squared away and ready for the next step.
But what does the community think? Continue working on functionality or move onto expansion?

FFXI - specifically for Nasomi private server, population has been booming recently but there's not an established home for trading off server

Heck yeah! Our game plan is to upgrade our software to Xenforo 2.0 and from there we will be steam rolling out additional platforms.
@Redbot could give you a better idea as to how soon we will be doing it.

This is a good idea and hope it goes well :D After all, more users will join the forum :)

This is a good idea and hope it goes well :D After all, more users will join the forum :)

Which could also be a bad thing. EQ RMT community is pretty good, most of us are mature but the RMT scene for other game platforms is really scummy / chargeback heavy so its a toss up, more people but also more scammers.

Which could also be a bad thing. EQ RMT community is pretty good, most of us are mature but the RMT scene for other game platforms is really scummy / chargeback heavy so its a toss up, more people but also more scammers.

With the Middle Man Service and other bells and whistles it's pretty rare that we would have a successful scammer as long as the community uses safe trading techniques. Ive been a seller on multiple platforms for over a decade with little to no issues.

We just need the community to keep doing what they do and monitor suspicious posts and report them as well as use the tools provided to keep everything a safe and secure place to trade.

This is a good point, community comes first. Maybe we should expand by vote & stick to games with mature users

Speaking as a complete third party observer with no reason to be interested in the matter I suggest:

Apex Legends
CSGO
Final Fantasy XIV
Fortnite
Guild Wars 2
Heroes of the Storm
League of Legends
MTG Arena
Overwatch
PUBG
Rocket League
Star Wars TOR