• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Hearsay SPOTTED: Someone on Vox in Brother's Island (1 Viewer)

Not sure that what I am thinking would have any reflection upon MQ2 community ...

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, Thank You Darkie for spotting this. Helps to know when people are on the lookout and where.

On second thought, the people in the forums advocating for killing botters and tossing them 0% rezzes as a means to grief deserve to get a little in return. They were being little buttfaces.

They moved, so the botter that reported them on the main forums is now setup there, classic

People shouldn't post in that thread either. You're just keeping it alive and making it an "issue"

If AFK botting turns into a 15 page thread then it's an issue the dev team has to handle.

Lol at the dick trying to argue in favor of the poorly run brother island bot group, on the god damn main eq forums. Setup gtfo, bot smarter or get banned. You're fucking it up for everyone

People shouldn't post in that thread either. You're just keeping it alive and making it an "issue"

If AFK botting turns into a 15 page thread then it's an issue the dev team has to handle.

This.

Also, we're getting tired of afk'ers who don't care about other players. AFKtools, maybe even gtfo will be on by default in KA9.

Redbot, I am honestly excited to hear that you guys are setting that to be by default. I've been seeing a number of groups that when I buzz past with one of my toons just keep going about their business (primarily in spots that have been listed on here in the Strategies section).

Another thing I see a lot of happening is people not trying to stay out of public zones in general. Sure it isn't as convenient as staying in a single zone for forever, however I know of at least two macros available here where your total exposure to other players is limited to the time during which you zone out, get new instance and zone back in. There are a number of great options for 6 hour duration (for example see http://www.redguides.com/forums/showthread.php/30765-Thuliasaur-Island-Super-XP), Same goes for people who aren't even afk but may be causing zone disruption in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back