• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

some sort of p99 drama (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So after reading warBuyer's post, it's clear that P99 GM's are going under cover as potential buyers and they are asking sellers specific questions about the account being sold. If you give too many details , just like warBuyer did, you will get your account banned by the P99 GM staff. I feel very bad for warBuyer. He was just trying to do the right thing as a seller. And now his account for sale is banned.
So let's use this as a learning experience. And listen to Redbot on what's the safest & secure method of RMT on P99.
If a seller expects to get at least several hundred dollars or more for an account and buyers expect sellers to give even vague info on the account , then both sellers and buyers should get Verified by the Admins on Redguides.
At least we can feel safe that the Admins are watching out for our best interest and safety , the best they can. The least everyone can do is get Verified, if you plan on doing a transaction.
And the least everyone could do is listen to the advice that Redbot gives in regards to this issue.
Here us an example of a post sellers should follow and buyers must except this -
Sellers should be Verified and should only advertise vague info, such as Level 55-60 Caster that can solo, high end, or medium grade or low grade equipment.
Do Not Post = "Account SOLD"....that's insanity !!
Between 10k to 30k plat. on account is an example.
And Buyers must be willing to gamble a bit, and a buyer will make the purchase and yes, it stinks that as a buyer, you don't know exactly what you are getting.
BUT come on folks , this is P99 we are talking about. What good is buying an account in which you know the main details about , BUT it gets banned days after you paid $400 or more for it.
And now an account that a seller cultivated and nurtured for years. A toon that a seller put his heart and soul into, is banned forever.
WE ALL LOSE HERE !!
If you choose to RMT on P99, both buyer and seller MUST make sacrifices!! Or the entire RMT industry on P99 will be gone forever. And the GM's will have the last laugh.
I mentioned how the Buyers lose out. The buyer gets an account that might not exactly be what he wanted. Because if a seller speaks to "potential Buyer" on Skype , phone, text, PM..it could still be an under cover GM.
BUT the sacrifice that sellers need to make is that sellers CANNOT expect to receive the high prices they are used to asking for. Even though an Epic Level 60 with uber gear is worth a lot.
Sellers cannot expect to receive prices as high as it's worth ....since the Buyer is giving money for an account in which he does not know too many details about.
BOTH Buyers & Sellers must make equal sacrifices.
If not....it's only a matter of time that the P99 RMT industry is vanished and over 80 percent or more of accounts get banned.
Then sellers will get zero for their accounts and buyers will have to grind from level 1 with tattered cloth armor and a Rust Sword.
You Decide !!

Re: RMT ABC's for P99

FOOLZAR.....Can you be anymore ignorant , than you are now?
You shouldn't commit "Libel" against me nor anyone else. That is illegal. Why are you being such a crybaby ???
I told you that I made a purchase previously on P99, and I didn't have the info that I really wanted. (I bought blind )
So I ended up wasting my money.
You are asking for $400 for an Epic Rogue. An Epic Rogue on P99 would only go for $400, if the account is uber. So I'm supposed to risk $400, all because you tell me it's worth it????
Yeah , and I will sell you the Brooklyn Bridge for $199. Wanna buy it ?
LOL...Dude..Not a chance. !! So I only asked for the race, since faction is important to me. I mentioned it would be nice to know the religion. Again. Faction is important to me.
That's my business why faction and make poison are important.
I also like to know how much skill work needs to be done.
Then reduce your price to $75 and sell your account "As Is".
Otherwise , I will ask any questions I wish to. Just you don't need to answer them.
But your post here took your ignorance and disrespect to another level.
Can I ask your IQ? Or would that mean I'm an undercover GM from P99.
Yes...I dress in a black cloak and I sneak around looking to ban accounts. All to help the wonderful and helpful staff of P99 LOL....Dude, get real !!
It's MY money and I will ask any questions I choose to. If my questions insult you, put on your big boy shoes and stop whining about it.
Just say you don't want to share the info. And then you move on.
Instead. , you want to smear my name on this post, without you having facts??
So you are trying to harm my reputation , and that could have a negative effect on RMT I do.
Dude!!! Don't go around smearing names without facts. You can end up taking money out of my pocket when I try to sell. If you spread false rumors about me.
So go google "Libel"...you just commited an illegal act against me. Since you can negatively effect any buying and selling I'm looking to do.
I didn't say Make Poison was a deal breaker. I DID tell you that I respect your wishes. I did tell you that I didn't expect you to share the info if you felt it was risky.
I wasn't being pushy for the info.
I was just inquiring that if you had trust and gave me info about the toon that I want to know, I could then consider it.
I tried to put you at ease.
Instead you are running around crying like I tried to steal your candy or something !!
Dude. Grow up man !!
Man up !!
It's none of your business if Faction is important to me. So don't sell me your account , if giving this info makes your knees buckle.
But don't start ASSUMING things about me.
, I never pushed for any of your info.
All I did was ask and show you why I felt I was trustworthy. Keep your lame Rogue. I don't care.
I care that you committed Libel against me.
When I messaged you , I was a gentleman and I showed you respect. You on the other hand, are rude and spreading false rumors about me.
As for me being an undercover for P99 LOL
I have personally warned other sellers and buyers , when I felt they behaved too risky. So you should have shown me the respect back , and ask me , why am I asking these questions. And if you didn't like my answer , then go find another buyer. I am working on my second book of "My EQ Life".., I wrote my first EQ story to you LOL ,
BUT seriously , I was just trying to make you feel at ease. I got burned on two P99 purchases I made. So just as sellers are tired of being burned. Us buyers are just as tired if it. I got myself Verified and I have positive feedback. I merely told you "My EQ LIFE STORY" LOL...since I'm on Playerauctions since 2002, with 100% Positive feedback. It gives intelligent sellers security , to go on Playerauctions to verify that.
So YES....You really are such a genius , that you figured me out.
I have been an undercover for P99 and I've been in training for 17 years..all for this moment , so I could ban your lame Rogue LOL.
You blew my cover !!! Thanks a lot LOL
My ribs hurt from laughing so much. !!Ouch !!!
I actually had a seller on P99 who was new here to RMT. All I did was make an inquiry about this sellers $700 Shaman Account. The seller sent me his Magelo link for the Shaman. I could have sent that to a GM on P99, and the guy also had another uber Epic. His account really was worth $700. I never reported that guy.
Instead , I showed the newbie seller how to protect his accounts while selling.
I guess your name is FOOLZAR for a reason huh.
I'm the one who posted how the P99 GM's are now undercover on Redguides.
I'm the one who put out the warning.
And Fool Boy, you use that against me ??
ROFLMAO
I make it my mission to protect others.
But Tool Boy, since you had no idea about anything about me. Except that you didn't like my questions ....You Do Not have the legal right to smear my name here.
Especially since RMT is about making RL cash.
By you smearing my name without having hard evidence , you are potentially making me lose honest cash.
So Dude....Go mind your own business and leave me alone !!!
So FOOLZAR .Keep your ignorant opinions to yourself!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::f5:

Wow. So did anybody see that yankees game???

I stick to what I said. If people are asking you really simple and kind of irrelevant questions like what you have crafts up to and what religion you are etc., then these are giant red flags when purchasing/selling in p99 specifically. Especially when my post states that I will not provide additional information on it.
There is a set of rules I follow and it is why I can log in a year later and see my old accounts still up and running all the time. If you want more open RMTing then find another server, unfortunately. :(

Edited because he PMd me in a cool manner apologizing.

Last edited:

Zektrade...
Please delete my copied rant / post.
Toolzar is a cool guy and we worked it out.
Let's all stick together against P99.
Thank you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back