• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Looking to sell my monk on the Agnarr server. This character is truly decked out about as well as a monk can be.

- Has Epic and Shackle of Tynnonium
- Has a full set of raid specific resist gear for every raid encounter and can achieve over 200 vs resists unbuffed(and over 400 with raid buffs n bard songs)
- Has Jboots, Peg Cloak, DE Mask & Steadfast Satchel(40 slot bag)
- Has approximately 35kr in tradable loot which includes a CoF, NoS, RBG, fungi and more
- Has Adamantium Club, Baton of Royal Stature with agro aug procs for insane agro should you ever need/want to tank
- Has a plethora of high end potions & stat food/drink
- Has 30 days left of play time and account will come with 1kr + 1,000p for miscellaneous expenses

This is without a doubt the best monk and probably character in general that has ever been sold on this server so far. Just to give an example of how strong this monk is, I am able to solo King Tranix and Efreeti quite easily with only self buffs. This is a masterpiece of a character that will leave whoever should buy it completely satisfied.

My asking price is 700$ and I break this price down as follows. Approx 150 for a level 60, 350 for the 35kr worth of gear and 200 for the epic + shackle + other no drop items plus with the added bonus of my high degree of trustworthiness and I believe my price is very legit.

If interested please PM me and/or contact me on Skype @ Facebook:awaitingthereturn

Last edited:
Re: WTS High End Epic Monk

Interested.

Fungi Tunic is 1-2kr now, and Cloak of Flames is going for 10-11kr now. Can you please elaborate on other drop-able gear on the account for us? I'm interested to know if its really 35kr worth of gear.

Re: WTS High End Epic Monk

CoF is actually closer to 12-13kr right now but I also have NoS and an RBG and more. I assure you it's very close to about 35kr in droppables and am not overestimating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back