• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

-Sold- (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Verified User 60 Epic Bard on fresh account with no SQ and no CC added. Will be krono activated upon sale or if I need to login to answer any questions about it.

Epic, Lute of Howler, VP lute, Tunare Dagger, classic era god instruments, drum of beast, various singing steel/melodic clickies, Vindi Chest & boots, solstice earring, etc etc. Other equipment includes items from growth, Kael, Tov, and misc. Handful of AA's with 7 banked. Most songs minus elemental chorus and Ancients

$350 Paypal F&F or 40 Kronos

PM me or post here if interested

Reduced price, priced to sell

SOLD

Last edited:
Re: 60 Epic Bard no SQ no CC

I'm pending verification from the site. Other offers other than what's listed here will be entertained.

- - - Updated - - -

Verification complete, price adjustment.

Re: 60 Epic Bard no SQ no CC

Bump it up, new price

- - - Updated - - -

Will also even trade for possession of 60 nec/sk/enc/clr/bst with epic, similar gear, and new account with no sq/cc as trade for this from verified members only. Send me your offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back