• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Oakwynd SOLD (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Class
ranger, paladin
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Thanks to all of my buyers great experiences all around! Enjoy the toons they were lvled and played with lots of love ill miss them

SOLD
4 40 slot bags
60 ranger - epic, dark cloak of the sky haste clicky, planar or better all slots, sarnak warbow and sky quested bow fv and felwithe teleport clicky jboots (Guise of deceiver on this toon oakwynd heirloom can share it)
50 paladin - epic, planar geared, Rune branded girdle haste belt
there is a second 50 paladin who is naked on this account (i thought i would be around to need a back up for raiding tunare in velious)

SOLD
4 40 slot bags
60 shaman, has some planar some withered generally good gear, has all of epic complete except for childs tear, has iksar archaeologist lifedrain clicky shield and skyiron cudgel (clicky half avatar attack buff) has felwithe and FV teleport clicky, has fungi tunic and staff, clicky sow boots notable spells - all but voice of berserker (guise of the deceiver on this toon oakwynd heirloom can share it)
50 druid epic, Clicky dot vambraces and clicky snare gloves, withered/planar armor decent gear all around - has all spells except for mask of hunter and form of the hunter
there is a nakedish 50 mage on this account as well
*the bank toon on this account (clearly named) has 9k plat misc sale items and some of the druids spells

SOLD
4 40 slot bags
60 enchanter - epic and planar + gear with tola robe - has high elf illusion clicky - has all spells except for dictate
60 bard - has breath of harmony - has all of epic completed except for undead dragon gut strings, mish mash of magic resist gear including tranix crown and fungi tunic RBB haste belt has imbrued legs and fennin ro legs, has fv and felwithe teleport clicky has all songs selos drums and mcvaxius horn
there is a 50 necro on this account too its in meh gear THE GUISE OF DECEIVER IS ON THIS TOON (oakwynd heirloom can share it)

These accounts are expensive but priced to sell, Krono costs to pl a character are about 11 kr ~121$ each the 40 slot bags are about $60 dollars per accounts as they have last years and this years packs, and most full epic mqs run about 20 kronos multiple toons on each account of either lvl 60 or with epics the oakwynd bonuses apply etc these are quality accounts and all 6 toons are individually geared so you wont have to shuffle to share gear around.

I will give buyers access to the emails used to create these accounts, ive been on this site for 8 years and sold/resold several accounts with these credentials, i expect to sell more in the future. please feel free to ask me questions etc

Refund Policy
🛎️ if not as described, and everything is present. void after 24 hours.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back