• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

SOLD WTS multiple Accounts on Rizlona SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Level
Race
Multiple
Class
multiple
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟡 Yes, but I can't supply the answer.
Looking to unload a few of my accounts on rizlona. Prices are listed next to the characters or kronos will be accepted in trade at a 1 krono per $10 ratio. These accounts are marked down due to them having the info set.

57 Human Wizard SOLD- has most spells up to 60 and is in a hodge podge of gear

60 Dark Elf Cleric SOLD- Has epic, Greaves of Forbidden rights, earring of cleansing and purification, OS key, journeyman boots, and corroded boots and guantlets for armor turn ins in bags. 220 unbuffed wisdom and 3760 mana pool

60 Gnome Rogue SOLD- Jboots, Epic, Crystal Mask, Renard's Belt of Quickeness, 2 40 slot bags, north qeynos and south qeynos clickie portals, Spirit Wracked Urn and Undead Dragon sinew in bags, 8 heirloom 25% xp pots and 2 25% xp pots

60 Iksar Shaman SOLD - Has full suit of withered and most spells up to level 60. Also has a level 59 Mage on the account with misc gear

60 Halfling Druid SOLD - Has a full suit of withered gear, most spells up to 60, OS key and 5 25% heirloom xp pots. Also has a kedge robe that can be mq'd and 2k green goblin skins

60 Iksar Warrior SOLD - 332/506 AC and 3015 hp unbuffed, 2x 40 slot bags, 7/8 Royal Velium Armor, 6 25% xp pots and 1 25% heirloom pot, OS key

Refund Policy
🛎️ full if not as described
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back