• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

SOLD Rizlona - 7 Accounts - 48-49s +31 Druid. SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Level
48-49
Race
See Post
Class
See Post
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Must be able to send paypal friends and family.
Sadly, I don't have the time commitment I thought I had to do raiding in Everquest.

All accounts have some sky keys!

SOLD Shadow Knight($230): 49 with 2 40 slot 100% weight reduction bags. Darkforge armor, guise, mith 2h, and some other various rare items. Also 31 Warrior on the account. Has 6 krono left on the account!

SOLD Shaman($180): 48 with gear including charred shield, platinum tiara, wedding rings, ect.

SOLD Bard($180): 49 with most of lambent and guise. Has MM instruments as well as a raid instrument. 31 Ranger on account also.

SOLD Monk($165): 48 with Wu set, raid fist and a raid haste item. Also a 31 bard on the account.

SOLD Mage($150): 49 with level 49 water pet. 31 Enchanter on account also.

SOLD Mage($150): 49 with level 49 water pet. 31 Cleric on account also.

ALL ABOVE ACCOUNTS HAVE 30+ Days left on them, at the time of this posting some have 41.

SOLD Druid($50): Level 31 druid just about that level which can be in a group with 50s to be power leveled easily. Not much gear, most relevant spells up to this point. No Sky keys.

Refund Policy
🛎️ 100% If not as described.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back