• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Idea Closed Should we keep the WoW section? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.3%
41   3   1
It's been nearly 5 months and I'm wondering if anyone enjoys using the WoW section or having it here as an option.

If so, what do you like about it? If not, what could we do to make it more helpful?

Would the WoW community be better served if WoW was just a prefix in the EQ section?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I prefer this be an Everquest only site but if you need to branch out to popular games you think will work with this marketplace thats all on you sir and very understandable.

I prefer this be an Everquest only site but if you need to branch out to popular games you think will work with this marketplace thats all on you sir and very understandable.
I don't feel a need to branch out.

Last edited:
i've bought an account and sold one here, so it was definitely useful to me at one point. seems like it's hard to find a website where you can buy / sell accounts. gold is ubiquitous but accounts are hard. wouldn't care either way though.

Letting this poll run two more days. At this point it's looking like we'll return to an EQ-only RMT forum

Its nice having a place where we have trusted sellers and buyers coming together to purchase accounts for WoW. Everywhere else you go you have to deal with middle man services. Most people here you know you can trust they are verified and been a user for years. I feel safer here then with even a middle man site. I honestly wouldn't mind this being a hub for other popular MMOS

Its nice having a place where we have trusted sellers and buyers coming together to purchase accounts for WoW. Everywhere else you go you have to deal with middle man services. Most people here you know you can trust they are verified and been a user for years. I feel safer here then with even a middle man site. I honestly wouldn't mind this being a hub for other popular MMOS

you will still be able to buy and sell wow here it just wont have its own section....it will just have a spot under misc or other I think

I guess I dont understand why it hurts for WoW or any popular modern day MMO to have its own spot here for trusted players as long as its not too much for staff to maintain.

I guess I dont understand why it hurts for WoW or any popular modern day MMO to have its own spot here for trusted players as long as its not too much for staff to maintain.

I don't like unused forums. If it goes a week without a post, I don't want it taking up real estate.

could you add an OSRS section? ;)

I added a Runescape prefix (scroll down to "Other Games"), feel free to post OSRS stuff in the EverQuest section. If there get to be too many posts, we'll split it off.

I don't like unused forums. If it goes a week without a post, I don't want it taking up real estate.

I added a Runescape prefix (scroll down to "Other Games"), feel free to post OSRS stuff in the EverQuest section. If there get to be too many posts, we'll split it off.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back