• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Should this feedback Xuande left for Everquestmadesimple be removed? (1 Viewer)

Should this feedback Xuande left for Everquestmadesimple be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is turning into a p99 rule lawyering contest that has nothing to do with whats really going on.

Reseller tried to buy kronos at a super cheap deal, got rejected then maliciously left negative feedback because he didnt get his way. Trying to smear other sellers names to get more of a monopoly on reselling. disgusting behavior that warrants punishment in my opinion.

Last edited:
Its really important everyone reading this understand the facts of what is going on here.

Reseller tried to buy kronos and super cheap deal, got rejected then maliciously left negative feedback because he didnt get his way. Trying to smear other sellers names to get more of a monopoly on reselling. disgusting behavior that warrants punishment in my opinion.
You are making a lot of assumptions about the buyer here.

You do not see how it's at least possible he comes to the conclusion he did after you directly stated you were using a "Marketing Ploy"
then rejecting him ? That coupled with having a 350kr spread on prices? This is getting ridiculous.

Then your response should have been:
"I'm holding firm at 8.50" = "My list price"
or
"I'm not interested in bulk sales at this time" = "I don't wish to sell to you"
not
"its more of a marketing ploy to be honest id prefer to sell around the 9.50 mark." = "I am using deceptive advertising techniques"

---

Fact: I am not a reseller and, as bractos pointed out, it's curious that you seem to have such a dislike for resellers given how many there are on the site.
You're the one who is smearing me, pulling additional lies out of thin air, and blowing up people's DMs to get them to vote the way that you want.

The feedback was left for deceptive advertising. The black-and-white exchange that occurred between us that led to this feedback. "Marketing ploy"
Nothing else.

You are making a lot of assumptions about the buyer here.

You do not see how it's at least possible he comes to the conclusion he did after you directly stated you were using a "Marketing Ploy"
then rejecting him ? That coupled with having a 350kr spread on prices? This is getting ridiculous.
you really want to rule lawyer and focus on this marketing ploy wording that i carelessly used that wasnt even accurate. he can come to any conclusion he wants to it doesnt mean i deserve negative feedback because he couldnt get a super cheap deal and resell it.

Then your response should have been:
"I'm holding firm at 8.50" = "My list price"
or
"I'm not interested in bulk sales at this time" = "I don't wish to sell to you"
not
"its more of a marketing ploy to be honest id prefer to sell around the 9.50 mark." = "I am using deceptive advertising techniques"

---

Fact: I am not a reseller and, as bractos pointed out, it's curious that you seem to have such a dislike for resellers given how many there are on the site.
You're the one who is smearing me, pulling additional lies out of thin air, and blowing up people's DMs to get them to vote the way that you want.

The feedback was left for deceptive advertising. The black-and-white exchange that occurred between us that led to this feedback. "Marketing ploy"
Nothing else.
if this is how you feel then you should have simply stated that in a message to me instead of maliciously leaving negative feedback.

No, the feedback system is in place to notify other potential buyers when a seller is being deceptive, scamming, or a bad-faith participant in the community.
What did you do instead of trying to rectify it? Started slandering me to other members and piling on the lies about me, who I am, and what I do. You've made more faulty assumptions in this thread than I can count.

It's not a good look. I'm also not going to apologize for being really good at EverQuest and generating enough krono in game that I can, then, also give cash to other members of the site to feed my EQ habit and keep this community thriving.

No, the feedback system is in place to notify other potential buyers when a seller is being deceptive, scamming, or a bad-faith participant in the community.
What did you do instead of trying to rectify it? Started slandering me to other members and piling on the lies about me, who I am, and what I do. You've made more faulty assumptions in this thread than I can count.

It's not a good look. I'm also not going to apologize for being really good at EverQuest and generating enough krono in game that I can, then, also give cash to other members of the site to feed my EQ habit and keep this community thriving.
as i stated multiple times already, i was more than willing even hoping someone would just buy all my krono in bulk so i dont have to deal with this petty reseller drama. 9.50 was my ideal price but if a real player not a reseller wanted to buy the bulk at 8.50 i would have done it in a heartbeat.

we play different markets so i dont expect you to understand my viewpoint. I've probably sold 3000+ krono off this site. usually sell 20-100 at a time, so i dont have crazy high feedback since i stick to mostly bulk deals.

Its really important everyone reading this understand the facts of what is going on here.

Reseller tried to buy kronos and super cheap deal, got rejected then maliciously left negative feedback because he didnt get his way. Trying to smear other sellers names to get more of a monopoly on reselling. disgusting behavior that warrants punishment in my opinion.
Buddy you admitted your post was fraudulent from the first statement. More of a marketing ploy , this means ( you as a person ) have no intention of honoring your post , forget the negative feedback let’s address the obvious , your post is fraudulently posted. You admitted and now everyone has read and seen you admitted your tactic was to get everyone to think you were selling at one price but are not and sell for more to get business traffic, this is the type of action the 2 twin brothers would do that screwed over a lot of people.

My suggestion honor your post or correctly post your intended prices , or accept the fact you got caught trying to screw people over with a marketing ploy so you say..

Buddy you admitted your post was fraudulent from the first statement. More of a marketing ploy , this means ( you as a person ) have no intention of honoring your post , forget the negative feedback let’s address the obvious , your post is fraudulently posted. You admitted and now everyone has read and seen you admitted your tactic was to get everyone to think you were selling at one price but are not and sell for more to get business traffic, this is the type of action the 2 twin brothers would do that screwed over a lot of people.

My suggestion honor your post or correctly post your intended prices , or accept the fact you got caught trying to screw people over with a marketing ploy so you say..
wrong i was more than willing to sell at those prices to non resellers and people that werent banned

judge me by my actions not my words, honest straight forward seller, check my feedback. This is resellers lawyerquesting to smear other sellers names to get more of a monopoly on the kr selling. everybody should be standing up against them. disgusting.

You claim to know what everyone should be doing-

You don't get to tell everyone what they should be doing, nor should you be ostracizing anyone for their opinions.
Just because someone does not agree with you is no reason to put them into a group of malevolent creatures claiming they are trying to monopolize kr selling.

You have zero evidence to support that claim.
the irony in this statement. this is so disgusting.

someone wants to buy mass kronos cheap and selling them at the same time for a higher price, and every day bumps his thread like 4-6 times a day for who knows a year straight now. You dont see this as reselling? how dense can you be diamond krono? clearly you are trolling.

What evidence do you have that he is not generating krono directly from the game? I'm not even going to ask why being a reseller would matter.
So you're saying if he wants to buy your 400 krono, you will label him as a reseller. However, you also don't sell to resellers.

Can you see how this means nobody can reach your lowest price point?

Last edited:
im done replying to this. I'm so disgusted with these bottom dwelling rats flipping kronos for 50 cents a piece rule lawyering honest sellers to smear their name. Its so pathetic its maing my stomach churn. I honestly dont even care about the negative feedback I only requested this because I wanted justice served to the real dishonest party here. This just isnt worth my time anymore and power in numbers win here not logic or justice.

Xuande left negative feedback because he couldnt get a massive deal he wanted end of story. Believe what you want I have better things to do with my life.

Just so we’re clear…

Buying inventory cheap and selling for high is literally sewn into the fabric of a free-market. If YOU decide YOU would take a cheap amount for a mass amounts of Krono, you are in no-way entitled to an opinion of how your customers use those Kronos. (Can’t believe I have to explain this) If they want to buy them from you, turn around and sell for twice what they paid to a buddy of theirs, that’s entirely up to them. If they want to buy 100 Kronos from you and immediately delete them, that’s up to them!!

Don’t put a price on something for lower than what you actually want.

The feedback should stay, not because you and Xuande couldn’t come to a deal (details of that are irrelevant here); but because your first response to his offer was you weren’t actually interested in selling for as cheap as $8.50. Your negative feedback is in regards to essentially admitting you attempting to mislead your potential customers; that itself, warrants the negative feedback. This is where I like Reds ideas about feedback in this matter; the community polices its own, you got called out, and instead of admitting to it, changing the post / whatever… You doubled-down and “unintentionally” made yourself come across as a poor businessman.

Also a nickels worth of free advice. I’ve come across Krono sale threads like yours before; seeing a cheap price on Krono, clicking on a forum, only to see some ridiculous amount required be ordered is a quick method to turn away good business. People aren’t idiots.

Last edited:
I have personally dealt with Everquestmadesimple, and can say from experience that he does this quite often, and he will act like nothing is a problem until he is called out on it, from there he will hold a grudge, and continuously attack you at any given moment. I left him a negative feedback ( it was somehow removed without my knowledge), and he still claims his stance, admits no wrong, and harasses anyone who does not agree with him.

I have personally dealt with Everquestmadesimple, and can say from experience that he does this quite often, and he will act like nothing is a problem until he is called out on it, from there he will hold a grudge, and continuously attack you at any given moment. I left him a negative feedback ( it was somehow removed without my knowledge), and he still claims his stance, admits no wrong, and harasses anyone who does not agree with him.
I went through the process of being insulted by him as well. I was very courteous and still remain as such regardless of his actions. I was not going to mention it, but during this charade he decided to attack me in pms because of my unbias opinion here, simply because I would not vote in his favor.

I will not be held hostage to a vote, I speak my truth from my perspective as the facts are placed in front of me.

Just to show what type of person he is, this was left on me, from EQmadesimple. I had to pay to have his malicious feedback removed. His accusation was proven to be false.
1671822488366.png

If I bump my post and people ask to buy at my bulk price, even if I dont have the amount of kronos necessary to fill a bulk order, I honor the bulk price. Maybe if you had straight up told him "I dont resell to resellers" or been remotely apologetic and feigned you just didn't know you were breaking the rules instead of creating conspiracy theories to reinforce your delusions I'd side with you.

Calling someone with 300+ feedback a volatile seller in one breath and then saying he is trying to get a Monopoly in the next breath is just inconsistent. Anyone aiming to get a monopoly on the market would mean aiming to be a consistent seller at the least. You can't believe both.

I hate to break it to you, but if anyone is trying to gain an unfair advantage, or "monopoly" as you put it, it is you.

If anyone is a volatile seller its you for not being motivated to sell your kronos at the listed price.

This is not the first time we've had to handle similar issues of false advertising and there is already precedent** in place for how this should be handled. The feedback will act as a warning for people to not waste their time asking about your bulk price. In all honesty its not like it says you're a scammer. I really doubt its going to impede your ability to sell krono at 9.50 like you desire.

**Reference:
1671985977052.png

I really doubt its going to impede your ability to sell krono.

**Reference: View attachment 40820
It won't. Take the feedback as a learning opportunity. I tried to "incentivize" and it bit me in the bottom... that said, I still have done a ton of deals after this... if you let it bother you, it will; if not, you still have plenty of opportunities to make a buck! :)

I have half a mind to add commentary to the feedback that explains how this dude lied, ran my name through the mud, and was generally volatile with a link to this thread.

I make no apologies for my part in this. My feedback was an appropriate use of the system and this guy clearly cared more about trying to impugn my reputation than he did the consequences for his own behavior.
Plus, if you missed the FreEQ2Play thread re: negative feedback... you probably also missed when I had my krono listed for $525,600. Hilarious times.

If Everquestmadesimple has harassed you then I urge you to report it to the admins.
Thanks for your time and for letting sanity prevail!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back