• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Should this feedback Vizsla1895 left for Benevolent9022 be removed? (1 Viewer)

Should this feedback Vizsla1895 left for Benevolent9022 be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teichou

The First Men
Staff member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Vizsla1895
⚖️ This is an official feedback dispute, sponsored by the Ducat shop. After 7 days the votes will be tallied and the most popular judgement upheld. Official feedback rules are found here. 🧑‍⚖️

@Benevolent9022 is disputing feedback left by @Vizsla1895
Here is a link to the feedback. Note that this link may not work for non-moderators due to the user's privacy settings.

It reads:
Had coordinated date and time to complete sale of my account to Benevolent and he completely ghosted after days of texting and coordinating. Not sure I would trust this seller to follow through on a sale or purchase.

If you are a moderator or staff please do not vote or comment.

Hey Benevolent9022, absolutely.

Alternatively, you can explain to everyone why you believe the negative feedback should be removed. If Vizla doesn't respond, there's a good chance it will be removed.
Please avoid sharing any personal information, including in-game names, real life names, etc.

The negative feedback can be removed since I've finally heard from Benevolent in this dispute on what happened. A simple response back that you purchased something else last minute would have been enough for me personally, not sure why it took you a negative feedback to finally own up to it? I will attempt to remove my negative feedback, if unable I give my consent to have the moderators do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back