• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Should this feedback rondo197620 left for coldbane be removed? (1 Viewer)

Should this feedback rondo197620 left for coldbane be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i agree with this guy, smart dude. Everybody else in the forums thinks the way to handle this situation is look one time then never again.
Imagine spamming F5 to ensure the buyer spelled the character name correctly. Didn't you claim the seller was trying to scam $30 with 270+ positive feedback? Anyway, i'm done arguing with you. Thank you @Xuande. You're the real MVP.

Imagine spamming F5 to ensure the buyer spelled the character name correctly. Didn't you claim the seller was trying to scam $30 with 270+ positive feedback? Anyway, i'm done arguing with you. Thank you @Xuande. You're the real MVP.
lol wow i just realized youre the same dude thought you were someone new. that xuande chump gave me negative feedback cause i wouldnt sell him kronos for 7 dollars per. can you imagine reselling kronos for 20 cents profit per what a life. but yeah you wont find justice here thats for damn sure. bet you 100% of the votes on this thread were from sellers. buyers dont vote cause they dont live off this business like the rest of ya. thats why you wont find justice here. Entire jury does the same business of the guy on trial. all on the same team. digusting.

lol wow i just realized youre the same dude thought you were someone new. that xuande chump gave me negative feedback cause i wouldnt sell him kronos for 7 dollars per. can you imagine reselling kronos for 20 cents profit per what a life. but yeah you wont find justice here thats for damn sure. bet you 100% of the votes on this thread were from sellers. buyers dont vote cause they dont live off this business like the rest of ya. thats why you wont find justice here. Entire jury does the same business of the guy on trial. all on the same team. digusting.
Can you stick to the thread topic, in the nicest way possible, not everything is about you.

yeah i was trying to until your buddy brought up the injustice done to me.
Who is "My buddy"? Why do you play the victim every time a thread goes up? I'm not your enemy, when any member disagrees with your ideals you spout useless drivel.

I just think we are all tired of the casting of aspersions. How many negative feedback will you acrue before you cease fire? You had to name change just to get away from the flames, yet here you are standing in the fire.

It's just becoming a joke at this point, you obviously don't care about your reputation, how you are viewed by the public, or honor in any regard. This site isn't for trolling, and this thread is not about your past occurrences.

I didnt talk about myself until somebody else brought it up. what the hell is an aspersion. I had to name change? No idea what you're talking about. what fire? if this thread isnt about my past occurrences say it to the guy the brought it up not me. DK are you mad that I wouldnt allow you to resell my krono as well? you should have given me negative feedback as well for not allowing you to resell my krono for 20 cent profit per.

It's just becoming a joke at this point...

I'm the only person that questioned what was going on here..

No, you're not. We all questioned what was going on here. The difference is, everyone else who cast a vote are either smart, or logical enough to answer the simple questions on their own. Not resort to; well I just had a random idea, now you get to prove me wrong!!! THAT's why you feel everyone "takes DK's side", it's because literally everyone else but you can figure it out on their own judgments.

I can guarantee you, I form my LOGICAL (KEYWORD) opinions / questions from the initial post, and my own research. I then scroll down to see if anyone else has asked those same LOGICAL (KEYWORD) questions; if so, great I don't need to make a post. There are plenty of threads in the dispute forum without my posting on them. However, if a LOGICAL (KEYWORD) question hasn't been asked, I will then ask it.

Your questions / requests for proof are nonsensical, but you will defend them until everyone is so pissed off at you, you cry victim. Just click yes or no, and move on. And to me it's not even the feedback Xuande left you, I can just recognize your posts by how ridiculous they are. (Or anytime I see an anti-DK post)

you wont find justice here trust me, just walk away and move on.

Just FYI, it wasn't an injustice done to you. I would appreciate it if you would stop lying about the circumstances surrounding your negative feedback or trying to sully my reputation. Is it necessary to derail other people's threads to focus on you? No.
The community clearly voiced that you were in the wrong after learning all of the facts. Continuing to dredge this up is pathetic.

And to think I was considering deleting it of my own accord. Now I never will~

------

Also, it's the buyer's responsibility to spell their character name correctly. Voted to remove.

Will Smith Reaction GIF by saschamoellersde

Just FYI, it wasn't an injustice done to you. I would appreciate it if you would stop lying about the circumstances surrounding your negative feedback or trying to sully my reputation. Is it necessary to derail other people's threads to focus on you? No.
The community clearly voiced that you were in the wrong after learning all of the facts. Continuing to dredge this up is pathetic.

And to think I was considering deleting it of my own accord. Now I never will~

------

Also, it's the buyer's responsibility to spell their character name correctly. Voted to remove.
Wow the audacity to say this! After the crimes you have committed. You threw a fit because i wouldnt sell you krono for 7 dollars per so you twisted the situation to claim I was scamming people.
THE AUDACITY!!! You deserve to be banned off these forums.

Holy. Shit.

That’s why you’re such an annoyance on these feedback threads? Because you’re butt-hurt about the community voting against you?!

Dude, if anyone absolutely deserves the negative feedback they received it’s you. You were MISLEADING potential customers about your prices, and Xuande posted every bit of proof needed to represent that.

Seriously dude, get the fuck over yourself. It’s embarrassing.

my freedom of speech has been removed, this is my final post. gl with your system of emotion. dont let the door hit me on the way out.
aaaaaand goodbye.

clearly, you don't understand that "freedom of speech" does not absolve you from the responsibility of using your voice - you musta missed that day in class.

feel free to put in a suspension appeal when you've learned that you, and you alone, are responsible for your choices, and choices have consequences.

enjoy your emotions too! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back