• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Should this feedback Necrofaust left for roks1986 be removed? (1 Viewer)

Should this feedback Necrofaust left for roks1986 be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teichou

The First Men
Staff member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Necrofaust
⚖️ This is an official feedback dispute, sponsored by the Ducat shop. After 7 days the votes will be tallied and the most popular judgement upheld. Official feedback rules are found here. 🧑‍⚖️

@roks1986 is disputing feedback left by @Necrofaust
Here is a link to the feedback. Note that this link may not work for non-moderators due to the user's privacy settings.

It reads:
Was pushing a sensitive sale (P99) when not adhering to the requested requirements, after me stating I didn’t feel comfortable doing a deal with someone with no feedback, persisted and was going to sell until a more suitable buyer came up.

Avoid.

If you are a moderator or staff please do not vote or comment.

P99 players are so weird. Understandably so because a new low feedback P99 buyer could be a GM on a fishing expedition. I still hold that negative feedback should be reserved for onerous situations and that neutral feedback is more informational.

It's old feedback and they've gained positive feedback from many of the other sellers here. Prior to accepting roks as a customer (two years ago) I had to consider whether that feedback had any bearing on my ability to complete a transaction with them. It didn't and it hasn't.
roks and I have completed many deals since and has been nothing short of polite and fast throughout those interactions.

I would say after 3 years, getting verified + good feedback, and doing sales with some of the most trustworthy people on this site, we can remove this 😮‍💨

Personally, I don't agree with negative feedback such as this (with no transaction taking place) that basically amounts to a seller, or buyer, feeling "uncomfortable" but alas it is the world we live in.

Last edited:
ggd.PNG

ggd1.PNG

"Goodbye post" - Voted to remove feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back