• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Severl Toons 4 sale and Plat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joedungca

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale are several toons that i want to sale. will take any reasonable asking price.

Cleric 5800 AA's T4 Fully geared asking 300
Ranger 2k AA's T4 Fully Geared Asking 200
Rogue 2k AA's T4 Fully Geared Asking 200

Also i am taking offeres on the following toon.

Warrior, Fully Maxed AA's every possible flag in game with the exception of VOA. unbuffed stats are 6700AC and around 60khp

All these accounts do have VOA expansion. PM Me

Also selling 3 million plat for 85 dollars a shot

guys dont try to scam me especially to u all new people. u can ask the devs in this site im for rreals u want to buy a toon get power leveled please dont try to scam me and give me some lame excuse if ur still intrested all my toons still for sale including 4 mil on plat this time i will require a phone conversation and i have a good rep

dont think no one is trying to scam you the few people ive talked to were concerned on how u are getting 4-500 aa's a Day on a toon i think i asked u 1 -2 times about ur cleric but was outta my leage u purchased a 92 cleric which is now 95 with 3500 aa's for 75 bucks off player auctions , would have to say man you getting offended a little easy , maybe which is why people are sceptical on purchasing anything from you ???? maybe just my assumption

dont think no one is trying to scam you the few people ive talked to were concerned on how u are getting 4-500 aa's a Day on a toon i think i asked u 1 -2 times about ur cleric but was outta my leage u purchased a 92 cleric which is now 95 with 3500 aa's for 75 bucks off player auctions , would have to say man you getting offended a little easy , maybe which is why people are sceptical on purchasing anything from you ???? maybe just my assumption

no that wasnt meant to be you wannabe it was someone else saying they wanted the ranger and was asking the account number b 4 they send the payment etc...

As far as the cleric is concerned, i PL'd that little cunt on my own, running kissassist a modified version, i have a PL team composed of everythiung mostly the dps are outside group its easy to get AA's believe me no hacks aside from kiss was used to PL this cleric. I did not buy a cleric for 75 at players auction, this cleric is dirt cheap and is over 7100 AA's now. hit me up if u r intrested or anyone else

i wont give names on the board but there is 1 dev that will guarantee that this is a legit purchase cuz all these toons were PL'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back