• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Oakwynd Several Time Flagged Rangers for Sale $100 each (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Level
Race
Human
Class
Ranger
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
looking to sell some 65 rangers...have the pop spells I used on him which was basically the buffs....have their featherwood bow and appropriate arrow AA's to ping away! Give me a shout with any questions.

LVL 65 Ranger - $100 or 10 krono
Mostly Skyshrine gear / resist jewelry / featherwood compound bow / 41% haste in offhand / Fleeting Quiver
They have some flags but will let you sort that out with the seer! Some are ele flagged with the pieces off the bosses

1706974358397.png

This is an example of one - others might have a little lower quality gear but happy to share screenshots if interested - all have featherwood bows and

Refund Policy
🛎️ Full refund if char is not as described
Last edited:
Will take offers but no...some arent geared on par with others ... happy to send screenshots .

Also if your asking if its a package deal for $150 then no ... they are separate but I am super flexible on pricing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back