• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Poll Selo's or Mangler, what new server are you playing on, if at all? (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
With the 2 new progression servers launching on Saturday, what server are you going to play on?

I will be playing on Mangler, as I love the classic Trilogy!

My roommate and I played on Coirnav for a couple of months, but this was just before PoP came out, so we missed out on the classics and the EC tunnel. Also we are pretty excited with the changes made to Mangler, it will be nice that the Exp rate will be 2.5x faster than Coirnav.

Selo's is just a "Current State" Coirnav server (imo), that will have expansions launching way too fast to get anything meaningful in an expansion done.

We will mainly be playing on weekends, and have already found a guild in our time zone that raids Friday nights Saturdays and Sundays during the mid-day, so we are very excited!

Can't wait to bag browse in the EC tunnel! (I wonder what a Krono will be selling for after 2 weeks lol, 500plat?)

Last edited:
Mangler. I love the Classic experience, but not the hardcore classic experience that EQ once was. I feel as if the TLP's are the perfect combination for me for Classic EQ.

Neither. I'm sticking with P99.

The idea of Mangler seems really cool, but as others have mentioned, once it runs its course and newer TLPs open, I feel it will be a waste of invested time.

I've played classic so many times now it seems.

Selos is interesting just to try out some of the new content in the game since I haven't made it past Depths of Darkhallow.

I've played classic so many times now it seems.

Selos is interesting just to try out some of the new content in the game since I haven't made it past Depths of Darkhallow.
lol probably because Everquest is terrible around then! slowly going into decline beginning with Luclin and evolving into a totally different game around Depths.

lol probably because Everquest is terrible around then! slowly going into decline beginning with Luclin and evolving into a totally different game around Depths.
yeppp now i wait for a new tlp

i joined mangler back the day luclin released... what bad luck for me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back