• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling some toons/accounts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deziel

BANNED
Rating - 88%
21   3   1
BARD, AND MAGE ACCOUNT IS SOLD!!!! STILL HAVE THE CLERIC/WARRIOR, AND WIZARD ACCOUNT FOR SALE!!

EDIT: Warrior has all 3 TBM rare zonewide augs, and a full suit of DE plate, and the slowproc belt.

Willing to sell both accounts for $220 obo.

Okay, selling 3 accounts. Willing to take paypal, or kronos as payment. First account has 21/23 expansions, a 105 bard, 14.5k AA, epic 2.0 some raid gear; and a Mage, 105 10k AA. Mage also has the Degmar PS. Account has 641SC.

Second account has a 105 Warrior, 9.75k AA, several pieces of raid gear, and a 105 cleric 10.1k AA. This account has 22/23 expansions, the SC for this account is 641.

Third, and final account has a 105 Wizard, 8.4k AA, 80SC, and 22/23 expansions. This account also has access to a gingerbread merc (if you like those sort of things).

All of these characters are on Cazic server. The reasons why I'm selling them is I don't really play as much as I used to, and don't really need 6 accounts. I'm very well known on CT server. Below are pictures of all the toons. Most toons are very well augged up, especially the bard, and warrior. Warrior is very well augged up. Most have some sort of XP pots, and all have quite a few years of veteran rewards. Please either PM me here, or email me for more information.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

Attachments

• Wizard.jpg
    Wizard.jpg
    425.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Warrior.jpg
    Warrior.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Mage.jpg
    Mage.jpg
    422.1 KB · Views: 33