• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Items Oakwynd Selling Raid Gear - Oakwynd Server - (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
252   0   0
It's that time again! Velious is here and the real raid items begin.

Selling raid gear that my crew and I are starting to get now that we are up and running.

Feel free to message me about any raid boss. I'll list the most popular ones here so that you can browse some monster corpses.

Kael:

King Tormax
The Statue of Rallos Zek
The Avatar of War

Skyshrine:

Lord Yelinak

Plane of Growth:

Tunare

Velketor's Labyrinth:

Velketor the Sorcerer

Temple of Veeshan:

Vulak`Aerr
Dozekar the Cursed -- Link to his quest items (Doze Quests)

Ikatiar the Venom
Eashen of the Sky
Aaryonar
Lord Feshlak
Dagarn the Destroyer
Lord Kreizenn
Lord Vyemm
Lord Koi`Doken
Lady Mirenilla
Lady Nevederia
Jorlleag
Sevalak
Cekenar
Zlexak

Lendiniara the Keeper
Telkorenar
Gozzrem

Plane of Fear:

Cazic Thule

Feel free to message me with any questions. I have sold raid items on at least 6 TLPs now and have a very solid reputation. I am also very easy to work with. Just hit me up with what items you are looking for and we can work out some deals.

Note: The benefit to this server with the lockout change is that you can use alts on the same account as the toon you want gear on and just put the item in the shared bank for your main. You can even make a level 1 character and park it at an Agent of Change to loot items without taking any lockouts on real characters.

Thanks for taking a look!

- Ctalbus

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refunds after payment is received and item is delivered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back