• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

SELLING PLAT ON P99 BLUE - $2.50/1k - Bulk Discounts Available! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 85.7%
30   5   0
*New thread, since the old one is from 2013 (If you'd like to check my old thread for my credibility: https://www.redguides.com/forums/th...BG-Fungi-Tunic-NoS-BCG-Puppet-Strings-MORE!)*

Current Price:
$2.50 USD / 1k - Payment by Paypal Friends & Family only.
Minimum purchase = 50k.
Depending on how much you buy, we may be able to negotiate a bulk discount - Ask me for details!

My preferred method of communication is via email @ [email protected] PMing here works as well, but email makes for the fastest response times.

I am a legit seller that's been operating here for a few years. I just buy people's accounts and sell the items/plat piecemeal - and yes I was caught in a banwave recently, but I have since swapped out my equipment and got new inventory. I have implemented a minimum sale requirement as to minimize the overall # of transactions, thus minimizing risk.

It's always a risk to RMT here, but my track record is fairly good considering how long I've been operating.

Last edited:
Re: SELLING PLAT ON P99 BLUE - $2/1k - Bulk Discounts Available!

Second time I've done business with this guy. Both encounters have been a great experience.

Thanks!

Re: SELLING PLAT ON P99 BLUE - $2/1k - Bulk Discounts Available!

Great experience. No problems at all. Thanks and will use again.

"poof"... account gone, just like that.

Anyone claiming their method is safe isn`t being accurate.

I will never again risk another account buying plat from here.

He’s tied to GMs or something
I didn't buy from him, I bought from the timcook kid here selling plat $2 per 1000.

A bunch of these fucking big sellers are probably in a team with p99 staff. Wish the cancer server would fucking die so don't have an urge to come back and play it.

The whole upper tier of p99 are a RMT circle. THE only reason I came back was to try to make some $$$ fuck you Brak, how about you deal with some actual petitions.

So glad classic wow servers are coming. I can't wait to make 10 grand off that fucking release.

Has the Elysium Crogge/Whitekidney drama taught us nothing about how private servers operate? Every single one of these large sellers are staff or accomplices to staff, GM's are generating platinum and selling it off for a discount rate to which the seller provides staff a list of buyers to tag in a ban wave, it gives the appearance of a crack down while both parties profit, especially so if those that are banned buy more platinum.

There is no large private server that does not profit, look at every single World of Warcraft emulator, some are upfront with a cash shop and some are not so upfront (see Elysium scandal below) when it comes to this game how much more evidence to you need? Over half the P99 staff has been caught selling services and platinum from Amelinda to Derubael and no wonder why Sirken who doesn't even have a job manages to sit at home smoking weed all day, it's done at your expense and it's a lucrative one; I've seen people in person move over $1500 in pixels in one transaction, that's a large sum of money for little to no work done.

"Crogge was generating currency and selling it to gold sellers. He was also copying characters (maybe generating too, we don't know for sure) including 2 R14's and selling them to account buyers/gold selling sites (we don't publicly know how many copy's, nor how much was generated - although WK seems to know from logs). WhiteKidney went through database logs of items/characters that were being created/deleted and found that something unethical was going on. 'Crogge wasn't properly removing the logs, and perhaps stopped caring' (WhiteKidney) and that is how WhiteKidney got solid proof of Crogge's corruption, and that he was generating currency and copying characters. Both of those accusations have been admitted by Crogge himself in the vod. Despite admitting to both of these accusations, Crogge is adamant that the money that was earned from these ventures was spent on hardware, and that he actually continued to ban gold sellers (even as he generated and sold gold to these very sellers)."

For reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/76va8g/a_serious_indepth_summary_of_everything_that/

If I was a GM, why would I ban my customers who were definitely planning on buying more plat? If this was all to show that "enforcement happens", wouldn't it make sense to publicize this on the p99 forums or something?

Re: SELLING PLAT ON P99 BLUE - $3/1k - Bulk Discounts Available!

Not going to go into too much detail as I don't feel it's necessary, what's done is done but, I can confirm this vendor is/was a legit seller and not some conspiracy to ban accounts.

If anyone really feels hard done by they can PM me for more info.

^ - I am a legit seller that's been operating here for a few years. I just buy people's accounts and sell the items/plat piecemeal - and yes I was caught in a banwave recently, but I have since swapped out my equipment and got new inventory. I have implemented a minimum sale requirement as to minimize the overall # of transactions, thus minimizing risk.

It's always a risk to RMT here, but my track record is fairly good considering how long I've been operating.

^ - I am a legit seller that's been operating here for a few years. I just buy people's accounts and sell the items/plat piecemeal - and yes I was caught in a banwave recently, but I have since swapped out my equipment and got new inventory. I have implemented a minimum sale requirement as to minimize the overall # of transactions, thus minimizing risk.

He thinks his old tactics works, but they don’t. There’s nothing legit about him. 0 out of 5 stars

- - - Updated - - -

-5 out of 5 stars

- - - Updated - - -

-10 out of 5 stars

- - - Updated - - -

-20 out of 5 stars. Yeah he sucks that much.

*New thread, since the old one is from 2013 (If you'd like to check my old thread for my credibility: https://www.redguides.com/forums/th...BG-Fungi-Tunic-NoS-BCG-Puppet-Strings-MORE!)*

Current Price:
$2.50 USD / 1k
- Payment by Paypal Friends & Family only.
Minimum purchase = 50k.
Depending on how much you buy, we may be able to negotiate a bulk discount - Ask me for details!

My preferred method of communication is via email @ [email protected] PMing here works as well, but email makes for the fastest response times.

I am a legit seller that's been operating here for a few years. I just buy people's accounts and sell the items/plat piecemeal - and yes I was caught in a banwave recently, but I have since swapped out my equipment and got new inventory. I have implemented a minimum sale requirement as to minimize the overall # of transactions, thus minimizing risk.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back