• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling or Trading for INIs and other MQ setup. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anabolixrip

SUSPENDED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to sell one of my alt boxs I no longer use.
I'm willing to sell it for in game plat , RL cash or looking for a very custom specific INI setup for a group of characters.
The account can come geared or ungeared.
Currently it is in 7/8 Dreadwave 1/8 Suppressed Helm , The best 2hander currently and similar cotf non-vis.
I can down-gear it to 8/8 Gelid armor and similar non-vis with a reasonable weapon.

Looking anywhere from $175-700 depending on gear setup.
I will leave 300k on the account but have up to 20 million more i'm willing to sell for $11/million (I dont budge on the plat price I sell it by the boat loads currently)

If you are VERY experienced with MQ2 i'm lookin for a box setup to run various / specific missions.

Contact me here or txt me @ **REMOVED PERSONAL INFO**

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure you want to post your phone? I would have at least said PM me and we can talk on the phone. I hope you don't get robcalled now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back