• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling Multiple P99 Green Lvl 50's (CLEAN ACCT'S) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Level
Race
Multiple Races
Class
Multiple Classes
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 No requirements.
I have a handful of LVL 50 characters for sale.

Are you looking to buy an account that isn't a used up character with a reputation? A character who has never been in a guild and has no friends? Are you hesitant to buying a character that you will have to ignore tells and feel like you're looking over your shoulder?
WELL LOOK NO MORE!
Purchase your new CLEAN character today!

-All characters have no reputation.
-They have done nothing bad so are not hated and don't interact with the community so you can really enjoy the experience of purchasing YOUR new character!
-All characters have pre-raid / decent gear (WILL TAKE gear request and PP request for the character you wish to purchase, PM for details)

PM for details of what the class/race is of the characters I have in stock as well as the price per character!

You will get the email/pass and emu log/pass

And remember, you get what you pay for!! Be cautious of those too good to be true low price accounts!

Refund Policy
🛎️ No Refunds
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back